What one moment caused you to rage more than anything else?

Remove this Banner Ad

Tippett going "home" to Sydney was pretty frustrating at the time but it ended up being a barrel of laughs.
Walked away with a half million fine and banned from 2 drafts and came out ahead on the deal..... some seinfeld shit right there

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last year's elimination final when Shuey kicked the goal after the siren. My girlfriend at the time was not pleased with how angry I was for the next 30 minutes, mostly because her family wasn't sports oriented and just didn't have any way to know how I could feel so strongly.
I ****ing hate being around non sports loving people after a gut wrenching result.

Oh well its just a game.... ARRRGH ITS NOT JUST A HEART IF I RIP YOURS OUT

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last game of season 2017. Playing a Collingwood side missing a good part of their best team to injury, just had to show up and play alright for atleast 3 qtrs to play finals. Ofcourse we didn't even show up, played soft and took it to a new low.

Really considered if enough was enough and if I should bother supporting the MFC
Thats typical Melbourne FC.... should be used to it

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Still have not watched past 3QT of the 2003 & 2011 Grand Finals. I refuse to until I die.
What were you doing at the time though? Collingwood was only 7 points down at 3/4 time in 2011. Did you just turn it off and go do something else?

What were you doing at the time though? Collingwood was only 7 points down at 3/4 time in 2011. Did you just turn it off and go do something else?
Well it was probably a few minutes in to the the 3rd and Geelong got a couple and I went to do something else for a moment and just never went back to watch it. Memory is fuzzy.

Back in 2010, the Eagles & Lions fought it out at Subi in what was basically a game to avoid the spoon.

With 40 seconds left, and the Eagles up by 1 point, having repelled many attacks and held strong all quarter, Mitch Brown put in one of the most piss weak contests ever against Jonathon Brown, who takes a chest mark and kicks the winning goal.

I was only 15 but I screamed at the TV so violently that I made my niece cry. I think I threw something too but I can't remember what.

Well it was probably a few minutes in to the the 3rd and Geelong got a couple and I went to do something else for a moment and just never went back to watch it. Memory is fuzzy.
I can understand, I wish I had the foresight to do that in 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

What one moment caused you to rage more than anything else?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back