Universal Love What Port Memorabilia do you have?

Remove this Banner Ad

Haha horrible photo, must've been the only one out of the hundred she took where I wasn't smiling, and I look cross eyed lol.

Good prizes though!
Always pictured you looking more like this.

411053.jpg

Happy Birthday Chok and welcome to the 30s. It’s just like the 20s but with less optimism and metabolism. Your jokes will get way better though.

30s are prime of life. More money, better sex, quality drugs, less giving a shit. Awesome times and I say that as someone who had a great decade as a 20-something.

30s are prime of life. More money, better sex, quality drugs, less giving a shit. Awesome times and I say that as someone who had a great decade as a 20-something.

If we’re going to be serious about this then yeah I agree it seems to be a bit of a sweet spot. Apart from a couple of physical issues that I have to manage now my life is easily better than it was 10 years ago.

Chokito bars in the corners?

It was a surprise party thrown by my sister and fiancee. There was a bowl of 50 chokito bars hahaha

Where did you get that guernsey from? Is it some kind of player issue or a memorabilia piece?

Happy dirty 30th birthday btw :thumbsu:

Yeah its a pi. Sister and fiancee got it off a mate in Adelaide

If we’re going to be serious about this then yeah I agree it seems to be a bit of a sweet spot. Apart from a couple of physical issues that I have to manage now my life is easily better than it was 10 years ago.

Literally had to go get a ultrasound and blood test earlier this week. Scarring on my liver, gall stones and lump on my kidney.

711D2A11-59A8-4782-82AB-1B64E024E547.jpeg

On the plus side, I dont have any blood sugar, cholesterol or blood pressure problems, so finishing off this second birthday cake should be a breeze hahaha

42CA3D78-860C-48A8-BA1F-DEE593596C24.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The balance between knowledge and ability is at its optimum. Throw in the likely scenario that your finances have consolidated by that point and it's a great time for fun.

It was a surprise party thrown by my sister and fiancee. There was a bowl of 50 chokito bars hahaha

Yeah its a pi. Sister and fiancee got it off a mate in Adelaide

Literally had to go get a ultrasound and blood test earlier this week. Scarring on my liver, gall stones and lump on my kidney.

View attachment 438609

On the plus side, I dont have any blood sugar, cholesterol or blood pressure problems, so finishing off this second birthday cake should be a breeze hahaha

View attachment 438610

Port Power Est1987 confirmed.

Did your dick get bigger when you turned 30 too?

I’ve lost about 15-20kg in the last few years, so it certainly looks bigger! :D

I found about 15kgs in the last few years so if you are looking for it or want it back?????

Hi, looking to get an idea of what people would pay for this. Suffering a cash crunch ATM and will sell my pride and joy if offered enough. 2003 Heritage Guernsey (vs Carlton 2003, the first time we wore in the AFL). Signed by Shaun Burgyone, along with all players and Choco's signature around the guernsey. Would rather sell to someone here, if enough interest firstly, then to some random.

View attachment 302212

Shaun's signature:

View attachment 302215

Choco's signature:

View attachment 302214
Hey Mate. Is this still available? I am interested in purchasing if available. Let me know

While I was at it in the other thread I dusted off these old bad boys. Cant find my '90 one though.
View attachment 437791

Just moved into my house in Queenstown a week after that '88 win and put that poster up in the window to make sure people knew who I supported!

One neighbour opposite me was North Adelaide so he REALLY enjoyed the 1989 poster I put up. Good bloke tho...I found out later that he hated the plastic Crows and followed the Power when we joined the AFL!

Last edited:
Every time I move I rediscover my Port stuff ... haha

I would be interested in selling for a fair offer ...

First day Stamp covers - All postmarked Alberton PO

Various ...

24129909_10213932208792237_2410432417781798893_n.jpg

AFL Premiership 2004 ...

24232071_10213918710614791_8111422114411807428_n.jpg
24129571_10213918709974775_5769932642797080433_n.jpg

Plus Wangas Wilson Wakes PBurger

All signed...COA certificate on all

PS - we were 'Port Power' originally and back then, in case anyone queries!

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love What Port Memorabilia do you have?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back