What team do you fear the most?

Remove this Banner Ad

Sydney obviously, and bloody North...

There you go you bloody shinboning bastards! Hope you enjoyed it!

Seriously though, they always go up a gear against us. They just seem to hate teams with flair as it goes against their workmanlike culture. If we can go an entire year where we are undefeated against North, we'll win the premiership.

This year, I am dredding playing Brisbane again. Since the return of Drummond, Roe and Clark, and the return to form of Brown, they are looking like a serious force to be reckoned with. Really happy we've got the game at the Gabba out of the way. I feel for any club who has to play them there from here on

Sydney looms a big threat to us. However,we have recently gotten over our other bogey teams in Adelaide and Port Adelaide. I think this year we will belt the Swans.

Were like the big bully in the schoolyard...you wouldnt dare say our name cause we will come after you...

hence the dawk supporters picking Sydney......

but for us its collingwood, under lights at the G.....nightmare material
Well seeing as we beat you last we met and we haven't beaten Sydney in about 6 years, i think our fear of them is justified.

Actually i think my statement was constructive and added a new side to the argument. Being a Melbourne supporter i can't really fear one single team as we are hardly going to make this finals this year so cannot really feel threatened. To supporters of clubs that have mentioned Hawthorn as a possible threat i have simply suggested they may not be as invinceable as many posters/trolls have led us to believe.
Forgive me for not adding to the already over-inflated ego of hawthorn supporters as this may have been the real reason for this thread

Round 1 2008

Hawthorn 5.5 7.10 15.12 23.16 154
Melbourne 1.1 1.5 2.10 6.14 50
Hawthorn - 104 points

Good to see the selective memories are alive and well :thumbsu:

Well Melbourne has shown that no one should fear the Hawks. If the bottom team can get within a couple goals of beating them in the last few minutes than imagine what any of the higher ranked teams can do..

thats ridiculous... we've beaten a bunch of higher ranked teams by more than a couple of goals this year. any team can beat any other team on any day, footballs always been like that.

but as a hawks supporter i'd have to say i fear sydney first, they play ugly football and make the hawks play like shit. and until last weekend i'd also fear collingwood

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

What team do you fear the most?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back