Votes: 19 5.1%
  • West Coast

Votes: 21 5.7%
  • Western Bulldogs

Votes: 20 5.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Kangaroos

The numbers on the 'board' page pretty well indicates we have the majority members, and we also have posters that generally post a lot more also, with a high percentage of 1000+ posters. It's great for me a Western Australian suporter to discuss the club on Bigfooty as the majority in my yr 12 group can only name West Coast midfielders and thats about it, pretty sad really.

Originally posted by benno87
Kangaroos

The numbers on the 'board' page pretty well indicates we have the majority members, and we also have posters that generally post a lot more also, with a high percentage of 1000+ posters. It's great for me a Western Australian suporter to discuss the club on Bigfooty as the majority in my yr 12 group can only name West Coast midfielders and thats about it, pretty sad really.
lol, I pity you Benno , being surrounded by the enemy ;)
must be hard following a side from so far away.

Unlike most clubs, North Melbourne don't have an unofficial forum, so they use the one here...

....and some tool no doubt voted for them 20 or 30 times.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by superstar
Unlike most clubs, North Melbourne don't have an unofficial forum, so they use the one here...

Considering you can only vote on each poll once, and that was to restrict tools like YOU voting for your team 20 times.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

The poll

Falchoon,
You are right, it would be good to use it as an indicator with regards to which clubs have a better representation on the board than others, do you agree with that ?

My team are the Sydney Swans

Originally posted by superstar

I was thinking the same thing. Can the person that voted for them on numerous occasions, please come forward? :cool:

Remove this Banner Ad

What team do you support?

Back