Werewolf Wheel of Time Werewolf # 1 (Shadow, the Dragon Reborn and Padan Fain win!)

Remove this Banner Ad

On the contrary. Anyone evil will be piling on the convenient bandwagon you've created. They'd have no reason to fight for my survival.
I Dont Believe You Will Ferrell GIF

Not changing my vote. Been locked in since last night.

Just helping out an old qooty team mate.

besides, chip is no danger of being lynched with the serial pile on.

Considering changing my vote too in light of new info. but will sit on it. Light willing I get home before deadline.
Still about 8 hours until deadline though. And plenty of players yet to vote.

Folks that keep driving by and not voting always intrigue me. Why not vote?

yeah not sure. do we know the vote count right now?

Gralin, can you give one good reason why we shouldn't lynch serial_thrilla?
It's day one and I have no info.
Earlier I thought serial was claiming Dragon which would be a bad lynch choice but it seems they haven't actually claimed so

Gralin, can you give one good reason why we shouldn't lynch serial_thrilla?

Must say I am not persuaded by the trains on thrilla or Cadsky Or even dogs who I voted for early.

Sure they could be hiding in plain sight but I donā€™t support lynching active posters early in the game.

Think I will go for one of Ding, Chippy, Dero, Dapper, Bonce or MC(always) bad geniac. Wonā€™t vote for MTNBWY as it is his first game and he will be pooing himself like a kid at risk on draft night of going to nmfc.

Must say I am not persuaded by the trains on thrilla or Cadsky Or even dogs who I voted for early.

Sure they could be hiding in plain sight but I donā€™t support lynching active posters early in the game.

Think I will go for one of Ding, Chippy, Dero, Dapper, Bonce or MC(always) bad geniac. Wonā€™t vote for MTNBWY as it is his first game and he will be pooing himself like a kid at risk on draft night of going to nmfc.
I'm a flog

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Because there's countless pages of tripe.

Mate. I'd kill for any type of role.

hmmmn.. that is what youā€™re doing at the mo. Being village is the best - that is the the problem with the every child wins a prize models like tos.

hmmmn.. that is what youā€™re doing at the mo. Being village is the best - that is the the problem with the every child wins a prize models like tos.
Being village is best? Nope. How? Why?

I have no say in this game. I know nothing. I can't kill anyone. I can't seer anyone. I can't do anything outside of my ONE vote during the day out of 30. It's crap mate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Wheel of Time Werewolf # 1 (Shadow, the Dragon Reborn and Padan Fain win!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back