Werewolf Wheel of Time Werewolf # 1 (Shadow, the Dragon Reborn and Padan Fain win!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Because there's countless pages of tripe.
dammit

you’ve made me hungry. I now want a huge bowl of hot pot tripe in chilli and black bean and stir fried Bok Choi. Friggin menu log and Chinese diners near me don’t do that.

Being village is best? Nope. How? Why?

I have no say in this game. I know nothing. I can't kill anyone. I can't seer anyone. I can't do anything outside of my ONE vote during the day out of 30. It's crap mate.
Village is best.

Flog is pretty good too

I believe this is the vote count currently.

serial_thrilla = 8
Cadsky = 3
Dogs = 2
HARPS = 1
Grand Uncle = 1
WizardMelon = 1
U2Tigers = 1
Gralin = 1
MC Bad Genuis = 1

19 votes so far that I've counted. We aren't as locked in on serial_thrilla when we should be. Very dodgy shit going on here.

Being village is best? Nope. How? Why?

I have no say in this game. I know nothing. I can't kill anyone. I can't seer anyone. I can't do anything outside of my ONE vote during the day out of 30. It's crap mate.

nah it is an acquired taste, but you get freedom when spared a role. Part of the villager function is to read others and sometimes to attract fire from evil overnight and so save a good role.

you’re having a crack

nah it is an acquired taste, but you get freedom when spared a role. Part of the villager function is to read others and sometimes to attract fire from evil overnight and so save a good role.

you’re having a crack
I just hate feeling like a sitting duck that can't even do anything, especially night one. Poor Jhye Clark 13, legit feel for that guy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn't our teammate get killed by that amulet last time? I don't like how it explodes randomly.
Yeah, I don't like that either. IMO disappearing amulet is better

If you got to know Chipmunk you wouldn’t think so.

Fridge is omgfridge who is making my life difficult by needing to pick another person to vote for.
Interesting, I've never seen this fridge character before. At the end of the day you vote for whoever you want but serial_thrilla is the play.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Wheel of Time Werewolf # 1 (Shadow, the Dragon Reborn and Padan Fain win!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back