Toast Where are you seated at the Grand Final

Remove this Banner Ad

Just out of curiosity, how many people usually are there? Is it close like a moshpit where there's people all around you, the next person is actually breathing on you and you gotta get there early to bags your spot?
There was plenty of room, it wasn't squashed shoulder to shoulder or anything. I suppose yeah you'll want to get in early if you want to be at the front but from memory, it's tiered like steps so you can see over the top of those in front of you. To be honest, I don't remember too well as it was 8 years ago and I really tried to forget that day. 10 goal loss wasn't much worth remembering haha.

That's a really good question, particularly in the aftermath of Covid. In 2012 I was seated in the back row of seats that were directly in front of standing room and they were pretty squished in from what I could see, be interesting to see how they do it this year.
They seem to vary. We had standing room in 2005 and got there really early because my wife is a little shorty. We were in the front row but it was pretty crowded. A few hours later my brother who was also in standing room albeit a different bay came around to see how we were. He was so surprised how crowded our area was as there was plenty of space in theirs. Fortunately, he'd brought a couple of entry tickets with him so we went to their bay where there was plenty of spare room. So, if your lucky enough to get one of them, no worries. If not, get there early.
The atmosphere in standing room is great though.
If we win, it's all worth it.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Where are you seated at the Grand Final

Remove this Banner Ad

Back