Where will your team finish in 2007 - "Honestly"

Remove this Banner Ad

I personally can't see us make the eight. In 2006, we were the suprise packets thanks to a refreshed Rocca and Fraser, and the improvement of Dane Swan and Heath Shaw. I can't see anyone being like that this year.

I'd be dissapointed if we didn't make another grand final

With only Banners gone, plus the continual improvement of Lynch, Waters, Butler, Seaby, Selwood, Hansen and minus RoJo ;) I can only see us improving

We'll finish above Carlton, Roos, Port, Cats, Hawks, Lions. 10th :thumbsu: :thumbsu:

3rd-6th with some luck.

Aker & Darcy the two big names to make a difference, with R. Murphy, Hahn & Higgins providing a boost as well.

1st, where else?

Seriously, 6 to 10th. Picks 8 & 10 will significantly determine this.
Didak & Tarrant gone, leaves a big void. Medders & Rusling won't fill the gaps.

Having said that, anything can happen in football.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think the dogs will finish 4th, will be up the top group next year. I Will be very dissapointed if we didn't improve on 2006. Very big opportunity in 2007.

I think potentially we could finish anywhere between 7-16 depending on injuries, the development of our younger players and whether our high draft picks can have any kind of an impact in their first year.

If i had to guess a specific position i would say something like 11th with an average run of injuries (particularly worried about some of our older players here) and ordinary development of some of our younger players. I also believe we can expect a better output from some of our senior players like jj, mj and mcphee who were pretty far off their best this year.

Injuries will define the season.

A fully fit St Kilda can crack 3-4. Otherwise, we're on the slide, and more likely to finish 6-8.

But West Coast, Adelaide, Fremantle, Sydney and possibly the Western Bulldogs are all ahead if we fall even slightly off kilter with injuries.

However, the rest of the competition is poor, with only Melbourne probably assured of a spot in the eight.

So 6th, again, with the induction of new on-field blood offset by a coaching change.

Remove this Banner Ad

Where will your team finish in 2007 - "Honestly"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back