Which 5 Players do you want on your team?

Remove this Banner Ad

Really liking the respect for James Frawley in here. I think he gets a bit underrated sometimes because he's surrounded by failure.

My 5:
Any 5 players willing to give a s***.

For Geelong:

Scott Pendelbury
A fit Shane Mumford
Patrick Dangerfield
Demon Frawley (forgot his first name) - I reckon he would be No.1 full back in a side other than Melboune
Cyril Rioli - a wasted talent at Hawks (joking)

Cotchin - He's smooth, has great vision and good disposal off both feet. He can tackle and he chooses the right options. I don't rate him quite as high as Murphy yet but he's on his way to the top.

Buddy - Despite his set shot kicking, he's still having a great year. He's fit, he kicks well in open play and is dangerous 24/7. Everyone could do with a Lance Franklin.

Deledio - As a midfielder, he's elite. He has one of the best kicks in the game, would ad serious pace and can bomb goals from 60. Could also fill holes rebounding from defence, a spot he's unlucky to have missed out on AA

Selwood - He would fit our gamestyle well (cue ducking jokes), he's tough, unrelenting and puts pressure on teams both ways (especially for the fact we'd have the set, excluding troy of course)

Murphy - Class, runs all day an does damage. Rate him higher than Judd. He can play either inside or out, like a modern day cousins.

Fletcher-Hurley-Hibberd
Dempsey-Hooker-Heppell
Stanton-Watson-Pendlebury
Zaharakis-Ryder-Davey
Crameri-Franklin-Jetta
Naitanui-Ablett-Goodes
Hocking-Melksham-Howlett-Hardingham

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I only need three:
Scott Pendlebury (Collingwood
Nick Naitanui (West Coast)
Josh Kennendy (Sydney)

With NicNat, Kennedy, Pendlebury & Selwood at center bounces they will monster opponents. Don't need anymore, just cause stoppage, win stoppage, rinse and repeat.

I think you have to just go with the best players..

J.Selwood, Franklin, Ablett, Pendlebury, Fyfe.

B: Schofield Glass Waters
HB: S.Selwood Mackenzie Hurn
C: Gaff Pendlebury Fyfe
HF: Ablett Kennedy Shuey
FF: Darling Franklin LeCras
R: Naitanui Priddis J.Selwood

I/C: Rosa, Nicoski, Cox, Masten/Embley(s)

No Kerr!

Remove this Banner Ad

Which 5 Players do you want on your team?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back