Who didnt get picked up?

Remove this Banner Ad

Jackson Sheringham is a big surprise.
Weeks.

all of these will go rookie, alot of spots this year.

The short blokes
Ben Ross, Leigh Adams, Jarrod Harbrow - these three I thought are good enough but may be looking at being rookied.

i thought jamie mcnamara from east freo was a bit unlucky i had heard that port adelaide were pretty interested in him.

i am not even going to mention any subiaco boys none of them not good enough
? what a load of crok. state 18s player, colts leading goal kicker none of them worth a mention?

i am not even going to mention any subiaco boys none of them not good enough
? what a load of crok. state 18s player, colts leading goal kicker none of them worth a mention?
Matty Virgo is a good player but IMO a tad small and slow for AFL. Will be a top WAFL player.

O'Halloran may be a rookie prospect or they may be waiting for him to prove himself against his own age or in seniors.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Zac Miller.

Yeah he looked really handy in the champs, and is an AIS grad, but saying that there are about 4 All Australians that are up for the rookie

I hope North get one or two of Miller, Batsanis, Sheringham, Geogre, Adams, Harbrow, Hurley

yeh, Bird is one I really rate, who I'm shocked didn't get picked up
I was really surprised by someone not taking a punt on Bird.

Too young to rookie but he is eligible to get one of those NSW scholarships. I would reckon 16 clubs are going to be calling night and day to sign him up for one of those. Cost your club about $15K for the year but if you want to list him at the end of the year it doesn't cost you a pick. Good opportunity for him to get where he wants to go. Anyone got any info on the team that he supports?

Too young to rookie but he is eligible to get one of those NSW scholarships. I would reckon 16 clubs are going to be calling night and day to sign him up for one of those. Cost your club about $15K for the year but if you want to list him at the end of the year it doesn't cost you a pick. Good opportunity for him to get where he wants to go. Anyone got any info on the team that he supports?
Bird lives near Sydney and played for Sydney reserves last year. he is a Port fan...so you would reckon he is odds on to go to one of those two.

Uh, no...

We have signed Scott Reed and John Walker, a young indigenous kid who used to play rugby - His brothers are in the Gold Coast Titans' development squad.

Both are 15.

If we had signed Bird to a scholarship deal, he wouldn't have been eligible for the draft, because he would have been added to our list.

Not sure who was a surprise - but there was a heap of good kids not taken so really looking fwd to the psd/ rookie draft. Said all along i think we will find in a few years time a high number of rookies end up making it.

Players like Prismall, Crose, Sheringham, Bird, Weeks, Jacobs, Eddy, Hurley, Dzufer, Adams, Harbrow, ODwyer, George, Crate, Turner, Vasilevski, Nugent, Collier, Miller, Kiel, D.D8ck etc

Have not checked their ages but pretty sure they are all good for rookie. Pies will get a good midfielder I suspect.

He barracks for PORT.....but hell deffinatly go to tha swans...the bombers have expressed alot of interest..although it will be syd he picks..
good luck to him

Remove this Banner Ad

Who didnt get picked up?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back