• Duggan

Votes: 11 3.1%
  • Lamb

Votes: 13 3.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks a bit more solid in that then his u/18 highlight reel.

I wonder if Hine might pull a Pendles this raft ie take a player rated 15+ at 5, could Nakia Cockatoo have that same potential to be that surprise player?
Cal Twomey said he is firming for 1st round selection.

If we go with a Hine special at 5 then I reckon it would be Lamb.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lamb looks awful

Gee Spice, your normally a great poster, so I feel a little sheepish saying this, but on the basis of a short vid your prepared to roast Lamb?

Wow, you don't mints your words do ya?

I wonder if they'd bother asking Darcy Moore what he reckons having played with and against these guys, could do worse than get his two bobs worth?

Gut feeling is Laverde.

Best available should be taken.
Wright, Lever or Lavarde.
All Victorian...the 'go home' factor is real & should be factored in, especially for early draft picks.

I totally agree about the home sick factor but this could also be valuable currency when trying to entice stars home over the next couple of years from GWS or GC. I think Boyd has busted down the gates for next year.

Having watched Lamb on a few occasions this year I can categorically say he is not the player for us. He goes missing for periods and his decision making/kicking is questionable.

Also has attitude problems so he won't fit Buckley's mould.

Hoping for Larverde. He's big and plays in the middle.

One thing the videos don't measure is character. What's that like? Is a quiet guy or party animal?

Also is he a big game player like Dale Thomas was?

That's a good question. Both Daisy and Steele got prominent after strong performances in the TAC GF. Shows they can play on the big stage which we at Collingwood tend to be on more than most teams. Some players do well at anonymous matches on a Sunday afternoon at Etihad in front of 15000 but they go to pieces in front of 60000+ at the MCG on a Saturday night.

I really want Paul Ahern... His foot skills are just what we need and can kick on both feet and knows where the goals are!
I would be stoked if we can convince GCS to give us 9 & 16 for our 5, 30 and 48. We could get Ahern and maybe a Pickett!! That would turn a very somber trade period into prob the best period in a long time!

2 things:

1. In those vids Pickett and Lamb looked really bad.

2. Leverde looks a bit Pendlebury-esque... BUT made some pretty poor decisions as well in those vids when under pressure. He likes to take people on and do things like take bounces at random times when he's about to get tackled.... and handball to team mates who are under pressure.
That being said, I reckon he'll be a good player.

I really want Paul Ahern... His foot skills are just what we need and can kick on both feet and knows where the goals are!
I would be stoked if we can convince GCS to give us 9 & 16 for our 5, 30 and 48. We could get Ahern and maybe a Pickett!! That would turn a very somber trade period into prob the best period in a long time!
GC have picks 8 & 15.
Doubt they would trade for our picks.
We are a better chance to trade 30 & 48 for 26 or 27 (Dogs).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back