Who do we want to win the flag?

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't mind the Eagles. I know quite a few current and ex players as well as some coaching staff.

I hate Eagles fans though. I also hate the love affair the media have with West Coast over here. You guys don't seem to exist at all according to the local rags and TV stations. Occasionally they begrudgingly write an article to appease the pesky freo fans, but thats about it.

For that reason, I badly wanted Freo to win.

Hawks this week for that reason.

Finishing 1st and not making the GF is like dancing with your sister
I guess we'll have to take your word on that. While we're on the subject, which face do you kiss your sister with?

I honestly don't know why some posters put up with you visiting this board.

I have real trouble with this one. On one side, the eagles fans are insufferable - I ran into one at the 2013 gf who'd paid for a ticket and flight, and obtained hawthorn gear, just to cheer against Freo. Bizarre... On the other hand, so are the hawks, and their player group is undeserving of further celebration.

I'm going for a scoreless draw, with Masten biting Hodges and then getting kneed by Mitchell :p

Not watching.

Footy season is over. Concentrating on cricket and crying into many pints of beer.

I guess we'll have to take your word on that. While we're on the subject, which face do you kiss your sister with?

I honestly don't know why some posters put up with you visiting this board.

I would love to see this troll kicked off. His posts are only liked by his fellow kinky butt sex loving mates.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't hate the Hawks, I envy them...so it's Hawthorne for me.
Would be nice to see the budgies come:
2nd on the Ladder
2nd in the Brownlow
2nd in the Grand Final

That we would the ultimate result

Hawks. Only because I am copping it at work from smug west coast supporters. One of them put up a pic of the freo team on the notice board and wrote losers on it and was getting freo supporters to look at it.

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk

If clubs implemented a no arseh*le policy, memberships would drop by half I suspect. Three quarters at some clubs.

The best thing about the Eagles playing in Grand Final is that a lot of their fans have left the state and are now embarrassing themselves in Melbourne.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Who do we want to win the flag?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back