Who do you want to win the premiership the most and least?

Who do you most want to win the flag in 2024?

• Sydney

Votes: 30 8.1%
  • Port Adelaide

Votes: 40 10.8%
  • Geelong

Votes: 30 8.1%
  • GWS

Votes: 86 23.2%
  • Brisbane

Votes: 33 8.9%
  • Bulldogs

Votes: 52 14.1%
  • Hawthorn

Votes: 78 21.1%
  • Carlton

Votes: 21 5.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

How is Port most deserving exactly?
Been on the up for a bit and build the squad the right way really. Think they are a blueprint for how id like the Eagles to work

Havnt relied on handouts like Doggies/GWS/Brisbane/Sydney have . Id say its a huge gap between top 4 and bottom 4 in terms of deserving. Monumental when it comes to Port vs Brisbane/Bulldogs for example

There wouldn't be any

Port fans: “We’ve got the talent to contend. We should look at replacing Hinkley with a coach who is capable of winning big games and finals before another crop of expensively-assembled talent goes to waste.”

The industry: “No you don’t lol. Kenny is performing miracles!”

Port fans: “Why do we have such a horrendous home record in games we are handsome favourites for then?”

The industry: “Because you’re sh¡t lol”

Port finishes top-2 again after the annual ‘Poor Kenny is underappreciated and poorly treated’ clownshow

The industry: “Haha Port fans are so dumb. Magic man Kenny has them up the top again!”

🤪

Last edited:

1.Carlton … order needs to be restored.

2.Port … my nominal 2nd team and a real footy club.

3.Sydney … loose family connection with a great “old school” coach.

4.GWS … why not.

5.Footscray … dogs are ok.

6.Brisbane … not much to like.

7.Hawthorn … boring and entitled tossers.

8.Geelong … clearly advantaged club every year.

Hawthorn
GWS (need silverware to become a real club)
Port (for the Hinkley lolz)
Brisbane
Carlton
Dogs

Daylight

Sydney
Geelong

GWS for King Jesse Hogan, a Hawks flag would be epic too.

I like Sydney, but it's a little tough rooting for a club with so much wristie in the form of NGA. Love the Doggies but feel the same, they've been very lucky with Father Sons which is also a rort.

Carlton have the worst supporter group in all of sport so they can suck eggs a little longer.

At least we turn up when the going gets tough, unlike your insipid supporter base
At least we don't assault the umpires when we're down in the free kick count unlike your feral supporter base.

As an aside, I don't really care what you do on the weekend, you can go to the footy if you like, or stay home, or go somewhere else, it doesn't really affect me. Who cares who goes to the footy or not? It's a weird thing only Carlton supporters seem to care about, I guess that happens seeing as it's been I think 10,000 days since they bought a flag?

At least we don't assault the umpires when we're down in the free kick count unlike your feral supporter base.

As an aside, I don't really care what you do on the weekend, you can go to the footy if you like, or stay home, or go somewhere else, it doesn't really affect me. Who cares who goes to the footy or not? It's a weird thing only Carlton supporters seem to care about, I guess that happens seeing as it's been I think 10,000 days since they bought a flag?
You've seen , what, like 1 flag. You probably didn't turn up to that game either . No wonder the supporter base has given up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Outside of Hawthorn my ranking is:
1. Brisbane: Neale is possibly my favourite opposition player in the comp and having grown up in Queensland and living in Brisbane, they've always been my second team.
2. Port: I like quite a few of their players, and I appreciate how many players they've given Hawthorn lol. I also appreciate the way both Brisbane and Port have rebuilt over the last decade.
3. GWS: Inoffensive, I like watching Josh Kelly play.
4. Sydney: Hawthorn had a pretty heated rivalry with them in the early 2010s centred around grand finals and Buddy but it's mostly died down now, they have a fun playstyle and they've done enough this year to deserve it.
5. Western Bulldogs: No real strong feelings, I find the media around them a little tiring as they are constantly hyped as having the "best list in the comp" but never seem to put it together. Something may've clicked in the second half of this season though.
6. Carlton: I'm not old enough to have any particularly strong feelings around Carlton, but as a Vic club it feels necessary to have them lower than the non-Vic clubs.
7. Geelong: Obligatory as a Hawthorn fan. Also having a player named "Gryan" is crazy.

Last edited:
1.Carlton … order needs to be restored.

2.Port … my nominal 2nd team and a real footy club.

3.Sydney … loose family connection with a great “old school” coach.

4.GWS … why not.

5.Footscray … dogs are ok.

6.Brisbane … not much to like.

7.Hawthorn … boring and entitled tossers.

8.Geelong … clearly advantaged club every year.
Entitled = used to success and therefore optimistic?

I’m 100% sure that’s what most people actually observe when say “entitled” for Hawks supporters…

for the win..Sydney- they have had the year
not to win...Geelong- kissed on the d**k by the AFL is just insulting to the rest of the comp.

Interesting to see how effective the AFL Kool-Aid has been with everyone barracking for the Giants as their second side.

If the Hawks can’t win the flag, then I honestly don’t care who does. Life is too short to allow yourself to be consumed by hatred or petty jealousies

And I don’t mean that if the Hawks don’t win, I literally don’t give a shit and won’t watch the GF. I just mean I’m happy for whoever does seize their chance and ride their luck this September

I could make stupid for/against arguments for each of our 7 rivals. But in the end, who gives a shit what I think? Why do people care so much about denying opposition fans a bit of happiness?

Why do people get caught up in “anyone but team x” negativity?

Why do people get so resentful towards successful clubs?

May the best team win.

Feeling the love. :hearteyecat:
return of the jedi hate GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Who do you want to win the premiership the most and least?

Back