Who do you want to win the premiership the most and least?

Who do you most want to win the flag in 2024?

• Sydney

Votes: 30 8.1%
  • Port Adelaide

Votes: 40 10.8%
  • Geelong

Votes: 30 8.1%
  • GWS

Votes: 86 23.2%
  • Brisbane

Votes: 33 8.9%
  • Bulldogs

Votes: 52 14.1%
  • Hawthorn

Votes: 78 21.1%
  • Carlton

Votes: 21 5.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Sydney - I'm feeling a bit conflicted about them. They’ve had a great season and are probably the most deserving team out there. They’re fun to watch! But honestly, because they've had so much success in the AFL era, I find myself rooting against them a little.

Port Adelaide - They may only be four points behind Sydney, but I just don’t think they deserve it as much. I’d secretly love to see them win just to watch all the North supporters moan about JHF.

Geelong - Can they please just go away already?

GWS - It would be nice to see them win a premiership, but I really don’t have strong feelings about it. #VICBIAS

Brisbane - They’ve been competitive for quite a while now, so I think they probably deserve a premiership.

Western Bulldogs - I’m probably rooting for them the most. I find their team really exciting, and I want Bont to get all the acclaim he’s earned.

Hawthorn - I really can’t stand how quickly they turned things around. It’s like a punch in the gut for Essendon supporters, who are stuck floundering in mediocrity.

Carlton - The Carlton fans here were/are unbearable when their team showed just a little promise. I hope they crumble and stay terrible forever!

Last edited:

No matter what happens can the four coach blaming teams in the top 8, Port, Dogs, Blues & Swans please give us a break and accept that it’s not all on the one bloke. Kudos to Ken Hinkley and Bevo after all the criticism they endured from the press and supporters this season.
Hinkley hasn’t had any difficulties with the press. All they’ve done is kiss his ass.

Bulldogs

PA
BL

Haw
Geelong
Sydney

GWS
Carlton

Look I like the Hawks as their own team but some of the supporters coming out of nowhere after not hearing a peep for a half a decade is insufferable at times.

Port
GWS
Sydney
---
Carlton
Bulldogs
Brisbane
Hawthorn
Geelong

Really it's the top 3 or nothing though. Couldn't stomach Geelong.
Hawthorn I respect the hell out of them but they've got enough flags.
Can't stand the Brisbane squad, nothing against their organisation.
Carlton and Bulldogs is neither here nor there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carlton
Sydney
GWS
Port (thank you)
Brisbane
Bulldogs
Geelong
Hawthorn
Collingwood (already covered)

Geelong and Hawthorn interchangeable, and are only at the bottom because they've had plenty of success in past 15 years or so already.

I'll leave my side out of it as it's so bloody obvious.

Most: Port, a bit of the ol' blood and guts about them, they fit my prole preference.

Least: Sydney, reverse ditto, they are just so spotless with their manicures and hair curling and crimping devices, and melodramatic with their 1st world tragedies. I do admire their coach, though, it should be said.

Look I like the Hawks as their own team but some of the supporters coming out of nowhere after not hearing a peep for a half a decade is insufferable at times.
Same for me. I've actually really enjoyed watching them this year and have said all along that I think Mitchell was a very good coach. I don't have anything against any of their players. Their supporters though...

1. Blues.

2. Port. The deluded wingnut Tredrea fans will be hilarious. Plus i have always liked Port as a secondish team, along with Freo.
3. Bulldogs. The mad scientist Bevo will have done it again.
4. GWS. They get pineappled every year with the fixture and playing before low crowds. No-one works harder than the GWS players have to, to be up for 30 weeks.
5. Sydney. Good to watch in full flight. I like watching Paps, and The Lizard.

6. Brisbane. Dont like most of em. John Denver is nearly as annoying as Daryl Braithwaite's Horses and Neil Diamond now. And Zorko reeks. Would be happy for Big Joe though.

7. Geelong. Sick of them and their Kardinia Park advantage. Would be nice to see Scott and Danger get some much needed extra self esteem though. Rolls eyes.

8. Hawthorn. Yuk, Yuk, Yuk. Everything about them, Yuk. Still a lot of Jeffrey Gibb Kennett stain to wash off them too yet.

One of Footscray, Brisbane or Port is fine by me. I've always liked Brisbane, and they haven't won one for a while. Port have probably been the best or most consistent team this year, and haven't won one for a while. Bulldogs are entertaining to watch, and I feel sorry for Bulldogs fans having to put up with the undeserving winners in 2016 crap.

Geelong and Hawthorn - don't mind if either wins. Just ultra-professional clubs - so what if they win more GFs than worse run clubs.

Carlton and GWS - can't stand them. Particularly GWS, just wish they'd fold.

Remove this Banner Ad

Who do you want to win the premiership the most and least?

Back