Who do you want to win the premiership the most and least?

Who do you most want to win the flag in 2024?

• Sydney

Votes: 30 8.1%
  • Port Adelaide

Votes: 40 10.8%
  • Geelong

Votes: 30 8.1%
  • GWS

Votes: 86 23.2%
  • Brisbane

Votes: 33 8.9%
  • Bulldogs

Votes: 52 14.1%
  • Hawthorn

Votes: 78 21.1%
  • Carlton

Votes: 21 5.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Hated how every man and his dog jumped on the bandwagon in 2016 and acting like they were some type of Leicester City fairy tale story in a salary capped competition. They also get kissed on the 🐔 by the umps 90% of the time including their whole 2016 finals run.
Wasn't it fantastic? :D By that reasoning we are a shoe-in this year too :D I guess the 10% when we didn't get KOTD explains why we only finished 6th :think:

So.... 1. Bulldogs

2+ DGAT

No one wants to Geelong win it and they will go out in staright sets anyway.
No one cares about or wants GWS to win it. Brisbane don't deserve it. Carlton have zero chance.
Longmire is an arrogant coach and Sydney are boring to watch so not them.
Hawthorn haven't got the finals experience and have enough recent flags.
Port would be worthy winners and the Bulldogs would be a great outcome.

No one cares about or wants GWS to win it. Brisbane don't deserve it. Carlton have zero chance.
Ill Be Back Jim Carrey GIF

I object!

Sydney “boring to watch” LOL.

1. Hawks first obviously.

2. Lions are my 2nd team, and after last year it would be a good story for them to salute.

3. Other than that I think it is GWS' time. I dunno if they can do it, but I'd love to see it.

4. Always respect the Swans and the way they go about it. Don't want them to win necessarily, but would prefer them over some of the other options.

5. The Dogs play an entertaining brand and would love to see Bont get another one (hopefully to go along with a Brownlow)

6. Ken has copped a lot of crap this year, so it would be great to see Port win one, mainly because it will massively confuse the supporters that wanted him gone.

Beyond them it would be:

7. Disappointing to see Carlton win one this year because as a club they don't deserve it, though Cripps as a player certainly does.

8. The Cats I also respect as a club. I just really don't want them to win another one.

1. Hawks first obviously.

2. Lions are my 2nd team, and after last year it would be a good story for them to salute.

3. Other than that I think it is GWS' time. I dunno if they can do it, but I'd love to see it.

4. Always respect the Swans and the way they go about it. Don't want them to win necessarily, but would prefer them over some of the other options.

5. The Dogs play an entertaining brand and would love to see Bont get another one (hopefully to go along with a Brownlow)

6. Ken has copped a lot of crap this year, so it would be great to see Port win one, mainly because it will massively confuse the supporters that wanted him gone.

Beyond them it would be:

7. Disappointing to see Carlton win one this year because as a club they don't deserve it, though Cripps as a player certainly does.

8. The Cats I also respect as a club. I just really don't want them to win another one.
We don't deserve it? 100,000 members who have stuck fat. 30 years waiting?
A great team with half - literally half out injured...including when we played you lot.

Don't like Doggies much but looking forward to watching baby Hawks get done Friday night.

Last edited:
We don't deserve it? 100,000 members who have stuck fat. 30 years waiting?
A great team with half - literally half out injured...including when we played you lot.

Don't like Doggies much but looking forward to watching baby Hawks get done Friday night.

I meant you don't deserve it this year. Barely scraped into the finals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I meant you don't deserve it this year. Barely scraped into the finals.
Let me help you reframe.

Yes, we Bradburyed our way into the 8.

We lost to Saints by a point without
Curnow
McKay
Cerra
Martin
Williams
Guv
TDK
ANd those are just our major outs and don't include SOS or Docherty out all year.
So I think most non-biased footy people knew that and thought we were pretty gallant last 2 games to win with 3 rookies playing.
And that is why many commentators are saying ANYONE can win from here. We will have some of our 'must have' players back for Lions game and do I think we 'deserve' to be there?

HELL YES!

Hawks premiership would ve good for football. It would see the rise of fast and attacking football, as teams always copy the premiers if they can defend against it - and the hawks game plan if very hard to defend against

Remove this Banner Ad

Who do you want to win the premiership the most and least?

Back