Who do you want to win the premiership the most and least?

Who do you most want to win the flag in 2024?

• Sydney

Votes: 30 8.1%
  • Port Adelaide

Votes: 40 10.8%
  • Geelong

Votes: 30 8.1%
  • GWS

Votes: 86 23.2%
  • Brisbane

Votes: 33 8.9%
  • Bulldogs

Votes: 52 14.1%
  • Hawthorn

Votes: 78 21.1%
  • Carlton

Votes: 21 5.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Dogs obviously.

If not them, I'd probably go for Port as a good mate goes for them.

Do not wants:
Brisbane - Coach is a tosser
Carlton - Coach is a tosser and it's carlton - it's just more funny when they lose
Geelong - Coach is a sook and they've won enough
GWS - plastic franchise
Sydney - coach is a sook

Hawthorn I'd reluctantly accept because they are a good team, well coached and I respect them not tanking for eternity in their rebuild. Also their fans were mostly congratulatory after 2016. They have won enough though so wouldn't put them 1st preference.

1 Carlton for obvious reasons!

2 Port Adelaide I have to have them second after last Sunday.:laughv1:

3 GWS I have a lot of respect for how much they've built up their brand as a club. They were cheated out of a grand final appearance last year as well!

4 Brisbane Lions They have been waiting twenty one years to win it, and their great early 00's team did break Magpie and Bombers hearts in grand finals.

5 Western Bulldogs/Footscray I sure wouldn't begrudge the Doggies a second flag.

6 Sydney Swans I have no real feelings of anything towards the Swans to be honest.

7 Geelong I don't hate the Cats at all but too much recent success.

8 Hawthorn Same reason as above although at least the Cats have a nicer guernsey!:laughv1:
Third Flag. 1954 Erasure at it's finest

On SM-A146P using BigFooty.com mobile app

Any club but Port

star wars hate GIF

Port
GWS
Sydney
---
Carlton
Bulldogs
Brisbane
Hawthorn
Geelong

Really it's the top 3 or nothing though. Couldn't stomach Geelong.
Hawthorn I respect the hell out of them but they've got enough flags.
Can't stand the Brisbane squad, nothing against their organisation.
Carlton and Bulldogs is neither here nor there.
This is pretty much spot on

1. Port - fans love/hate for Kenny would be funny. Would half the Port fans even watch the grand final, fully believing they are gonna lose in “full Kenny in a big game” style again, only for them to find out they won?
2. GWS - big big sound please
3-7. Happy with any order
8. Dogs. Can’t stand the Bevo love in - until he wins a 2nd flag I really don’t get the love/hype he gets from media (Paul Roos tier at the moment - you know when Bevo leaves the Dogs the normal unimaginative media types will put his hat in the ring for every coaching job). I fully get why Dogs fans love Bevo because he is so protective of his players, but I find it insufferable + over sensitive. The Lachie Hunter saga gave me 2nd hand embarrassment.
Bont a premiership captain would be the perfect deserved cherry on an already amazing career though so I’d get over the vomit worthy Bevo love and fully respect the Bont getting his dues.

Honourable mention for least want: Port - I hate Kenny myself

1. GWS - they have no fans and it would be like no one won the flag at all
2. Dogs - similar to the above but the few fans they have deserve to see a bit more success
3. Sydney - Have been great most of the year and are perennial finals flops, I'd imagine a flag would be a very cathartic experience for them like '22 was for Cats fans
4. Brisbane - Have no feeling towards them and also they have hardly any fans so wouldn't bother me
5. Carlton - Family members support this club so would be happy for them if they won
6. Port - Some of the worst fans in the league, especially on social media. Ken's alright though
7. Hawthorn - you know why

2 - Port, I like Ken and want to see the reactions.

3rd to 6th
Gets tough I don’t like any team really.
Horse is a flog as is Bevo and Toby Greene. Lions just have a lot of flogs especially Zorko.

7th - Carlton don’t deserve any type of success. Voss is a good bloke at least.

8th - Not only don’t I like Hawthorn anyway but with Mitchell as coach who is the most arrogant, self absorbed person I’ve ever had the misfortune of meeting plus the players to go along with it such as Ginnivan, Watson, Sicily and CJ would be a tough watch with those horrible celebrations.
Last time I saw a hawthorn fan before they came back out of the closet they hated those type of players.

Hawthorn winning is not something anyone will have to worry about anyway. They have feasted on the worst sides in the league, Tigers, eagles and north, Pies were at their absolute worst as were the Blues with half a dozen in game injuries aswell. No one has put any time or effort into them and when they do like giants and port did late, they go to water. Now we are in finals they’ll be properly exposed and everyone will act shocked.
They were never in it against Geelong both times, would be good for us to play them but they’ll get belted by the Dogs.

Also it’s been about 3250 days since Hawthorn last won a final, they’ll reach a decade once they don’t beat the dogs. That’s an embarrassing effort. The only sides worse than them are North, Gold Coast and Essendon 🙈

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brisbane are the most skilled side going around and play beautiful footy. Great list, and some sort of a curse that needs to be lifted. Get Neale the flag he deserves!

I like Port as our grubby defiant SA cousins. Not being insulting, we're grubby and defiant too. Port play real footy and I like it.

Have to say Geelong, Mrs Cyclops might see this. Only a middling club, but that annoying coach if theirs just keeps them fronting up. Also good luck to Ollie, love all the ex Pies.

Would be nice for Bont and Treloar to snatch a flag, like Brisbane there's a mysterious something missing. Honestly Dogs could catch fire and win a couple, there's dynamite on that list. Imagine if JUH realised how good he is is?

The rest can nick off. Except Ginni. If he wins I will raise a glass to the cheeky waster.

1. Port - fans love/hate for Kenny would be funny. Would half the Port fans even watch the grand final, fully believing they are gonna lose in “full Kenny in a big game” style again, only for them to find out they won?
2. GWS - big big sound please
3-7. Happy with any order
8. Dogs. Can’t stand the Bevo love in - until he wins a 2nd flag I really don’t get the love/hype he gets from media (Paul Roos tier at the moment - you know when Bevo leaves the Dogs the normal unimaginative media types will put his hat in the ring for every coaching job). I fully get why Dogs fans love Bevo because he is so protective of his players, but I find it insufferable + over sensitive. The Lachie Hunter saga gave me 2nd hand embarrassment.
Bont a premiership captain would be the perfect deserved cherry on an already amazing career though so I’d get over the vomit worthy Bevo love and fully respect the Bont getting his dues.

Honourable mention for least want: Port - I hate Kenny myself
So if we hate the coach because we don’t think the coach is the right thing for them, and we find out we were wrong because the club wins a flag, then why would we be upset?
That’s like saying that you don’t like the principal at your kids school because they’re not the right person for the job, so do you hope all the kids fail so you are proven right?

We support the club over the individual, and if the club won, sensational, who cares that I was wrong?

If it's not us then

1) GWS - never won.
2) Bulldogs - underdog club made good
3) Brisbane - up there for several years, would be good to see them win
4) Port - as for Brisbane + would be good for Hinkley to get one
5) Sydney - pretty indifferent one way or the other
6) Hawthorn - at least they're not Carlton
7) Carlton - yeah nah....

2 - Port, I like Ken and want to see the reactions.

3rd to 6th
Gets tough I don’t like any team really.
Horse is a flog as is Bevo and Toby Greene. Lions just have a lot of flogs especially Zorko.

7th - Carlton don’t deserve any type of success. Voss is a good bloke at least.

8th - Not only don’t I like Hawthorn anyway but with Mitchell as coach who is the most arrogant, self absorbed person I’ve ever had the misfortune of meeting plus the players to go along with it such as Ginnivan, Watson, Sicily and CJ would be a tough watch with those horrible celebrations.
Last time I saw a hawthorn fan before they came back out of the closet they hated those type of players.

Hawthorn winning is not something anyone will have to worry about anyway. They have feasted on the worst sides in the league, Tigers, eagles and north, Pies were at their absolute worst as were the Blues with half a dozen in game injuries aswell. No one has put any time or effort into them and when they do like giants and port did late, they go to water. Now we are in finals they’ll be properly exposed and everyone will act shocked.
They were never in it against Geelong both times, would be good for us to play them but they’ll get belted by the Dogs.

Also it’s been about 3250 days since Hawthorn last won a final, they’ll reach a decade once they don’t beat the dogs. That’s an embarrassing effort. The only sides worse than them are North, Gold Coast and Essendon 🙈
Every one who doesn't have to have him as their own head coach "loves Kenny"

Besides us, it's really a lot of fresh blood in whichever team wins the premiership, Dogs are the most recent and I reckon they'd be lucky to have five players from the 2016 premiership team in a potential 2024 premiership. Hawthorn's next: it's just Breust and Gunston, isn't it?

Everyone else has a significant drought (20+ years) since their last premiership, has never won one, or has been perennial bridesmaids for the past decade.

Slight preference for the Dogs if it can't be Geelong, but really anyone besides Hawthorn is cool with me. It's a refreshing feeling.

Remove this Banner Ad

Who do you want to win the premiership the most and least?

Back