Who from Collingwood will create more interest?

Who holds the most value?

• Andrew Williams and his marking ability.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Are you serious?

Put some decent players up for trade, so we can actually improve our list.

McGough is the only player in that list, and he's ahead of himself anyway.

The other 3 are only worthy of being delisted.

Please trade Woewodin. Underperformed overpaid.

None.

Steve McKee - can no longer ruck because of the rules, wasn't a great ruckman anyway, back to the VFL for him. Or one of the many minor leagus.

Rhyce Shaw
- has pace but trips himself up, has poor ball skills, only place he would go would be

Andrew Williams - Couldn't give him away.

Mark MaGough - Only has one thing on his side right now, and that is he is still only young, maybe with some work, he may go some places.

Easy mate. We dont want Malthouse and Balme to be swamped by the other fifteen clubs come trade day with those players up for grabs. Ill bet you tried to trade Jason Wilde and Godden off to someone. You got us with King though ill admit.

1980GFVideo said:
Easy mate. We dont want Malthouse and Balme to be swamped by the other fifteen clubs come trade day with those players up for grabs. Ill bet you tried to trade Jason Wilde and Godden off to someone. You got us with King though ill admit.
I hate to break it to you but the Bigfooty Collingwood community are not made up of any people who make the decisions regarding trading. richie_cole#13 is not Noel Judkins neither is he Neil Balme nor Mick Malthouse.

jabso said:
I hate to break it to you but the Bigfooty Collingwood community are not made up of any people who make the decisions regarding trading. richie_cole#13 is not Noel Judkins neither is he Neil Balme nor Mick Malthouse.

Thank god you told me that!!!!!!

I was under the impression that on trade day all clubs were furiously checking the big footy forum for advice and permission as to who to trade. :rolleyes:

You might want to break the news to other posters also who have pre-empted thier post with 'who we should trade' as they might turn up to Optus Oval in the next month trying to break a deal.

Rhyce has a patent on tripping himself up and I'm sure he laeds the league in this stat :p Get rid of him please :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Who from Collingwood will create more interest?

Back