Who should Adelaide recruit with pick 10?

• The best available player?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The best available tall forward?

• The best available Ruckman?

• Unsure?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

By the sounds could also be a Didak or Rioli MK II, now I wouldn't say no to that and just watching the vids of him definitely has some Shaun Burgoyne about him.

Not saying by any means that I know much about him, but I trust that Rendell would have sussed him out in an interview etc. Just because Sampi didn't work out, doesn't mean Yarran won't.
I'm just of the opinion that he is a lazy footballer.

Very one dimensional.

No one really had the Crows picking up Dangerfield last year with pick 10 nor do I remember his name being thrown around the early draft picks too much.

That being said, what are the chances the Crows draft someone from left field?

Basically, I know most people enjoy guessing who we're going to pick up, but at the end of the day we don't really have that much of an idea of who we're going to get.

No one really had the Crows picking up Dangerfield last year with pick 10 nor do I remember his name being thrown around the early draft picks too much.

That being said, what are the chances the Crows draft someone from left field?

Basically, I know most people enjoy guessing who we're going to pick up, but at the end of the day we don't really have that much of an idea of who we're going to get.

Oh definitely, I most definitely wont be surprised if I'm surprised by our pick. (if that makes any sense):confused:

can someone tell me if most supporters were caught of guard by the Crows selection of Dangerfield????

I am sure from memory all the money was on us picking Ebert !

It will be interesting to see if the Crows again pull one from left field in their selection at pick 10 !

Oh and when is the Draft November???

Sorry to intrude but here's a little snippet of Jackson Trengove (who I reckon is a freak)

I would not complain one bit if the Bombers drafted this kid

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BaC3TZ2mQ2c&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BaC3TZ2mQ2c&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry to intrude but here's a little snippet of Jackson Trengove (who I reckon is a freak)

I would not complain one bit if the Bombers drafted this kid

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BaC3TZ2mQ2c&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BaC3TZ2mQ2c&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
I love this kid too much.
He seems to be the perfect fit for our team.
Praise the lord he drops to our 2nd round!!

Trengove is from the calder cannons and you know how our recruiters love kids form there! there's at least one every year!
True :p
I talk to a guy from bigfooty who knows alot about his draft.
Because of Jacksons injury he says he has him slipping, which I really hope he does :D

Neil Craig said come the time for him to make his pick, he'd consider snubbing the best avaliable talent to get the best avaliable forward. Everyone says we need a forward, but most people are forgetting we have Taylor Walker coming through. Let him develop and give him some time and I'm sure he can be a superstar.

Neil Craig said come the time for him to make his pick, he'd consider snubbing the best avaliable talent to get the best avaliable forward. Everyone says we need a forward, but most people are forgetting we have Taylor Walker coming through. Let him develop and give him some time and I'm sure he can be a superstar.

I and everyone else on these boards has a huge amount of time for Walker but he's not really a tall forward. It is important to have a proper tall forward. That being said, hopefully Tippett or Sellar can develop into this role.

I do hope they do actually pick the best talent available, however.

Our forward line issues don't stem from a forward like Walker.

We've got a good one there and he could be unreal.

But our problem is moreso the leading CHF

Sellar? we don't know. But we need a CHF

Trengrove can obviously take a mark but has anyone seen how quick he is or how much of the ball he can actually get hold of?? Sellar has good hands and for his size is quick but his intensity and ball winning are the questions still, is this guy similar??

Is he a natural forward or a ruckman come forward again?

Trengrove can obviously take a mark but has anyone seen how quick he is or how much of the ball he can actually get hold of?? Sellar has good hands and for his size is quick but his intensity and ball winning are the questions still, is this guy similar??

Is he a natural forward or a ruckman come forward again?

Natural KPP

Mostly back

He pinch hits in the ruch as seen in his highlights video, but if you watch you'll notice it's obvious he is part time in there and just uses his superior leap rather than any noticable ruck skills

Remove this Banner Ad

Back