Who should we target?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hard to say but would be a first round pick one would think.He will be a very good plaayer I believe.
What would you offer,any decent young WA guys?Ryder?

not ryder soz i have number 30 on my back and i dont want a new gurnsey. Alot of KPP would be off the table because good talls are harder to come by than gun mids. I personally would say Myers for Shuey who is a WA boy and a number 6 pick.

Rather than just retort and say get f**ked - i haven't seen much of Myers - but i rate Shuey really highly.

I'd be gutted to lose him.

I can understand. I feel the same about Myers but Knights being the genius he is either wont play him or plays him out of position because hes not one of Knights favourites which you need to get a game. I just thought at Myers was a number 6 pick and is a WA boy and Shuey being good mates with zaka could be good deal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Myers for Shuey sound fair?

Not interested. Myers can barely get a game at the Bombers. Why would WC want others scraps, especially considering the position that WC are in. WC are looking to better their list, not weaken it as this trade would. Essendon would be arse raping WC in such a deal.
Myers was well regarded when drafted, but hasn't come on as hoped. Shuey on the other hand has had 2 years of unfortunate set backs. He's looked good when he has played though.

Not interested. Myers can barely get a game at the Bombers. Why would WC want others scraps, especially considering the position that WC are in. WC are looking to better their list, not weaken it as this trade would. Essendon would be arse raping WC in such a deal.
Myers was well regarded when drafted, but hasn't come on as hoped. Shuey on the other hand has had 2 years of unfortunate set backs. He's looked good when he has played though.

Myers has had his fair share of injure aswell. But as i said you dont get a game at essendon unless your one of knights favourites or unless your blackmailing him. Im sure we could sweeten the deal aswell. I just ask because i know essendon have been getting zaka to get into shueys ear about coming over.

Myers has had his fair share of injure aswell. But as i said you dont get a game at essendon unless your one of knights favourites or unless your blackmailing him. Im sure we could sweeten the deal aswell. I just ask because i know essendon have been getting zaka to get into shueys ear about coming over.

Shuey is highly regarded at WC, especially by Woosha who has commented as such during the last preseason. Shuey would have to want to go for a deal to be made. I'm absolutely certain WC won't voluntarily put him up for trade.

Shuey is highly regarded at WC, especially by Woosha who has commented as such during the last preseason. Shuey would have to want to go for a deal to be made. I'm absolutely certain WC won't voluntarily put him up for trade.

Thats why i said i know essendon is using zaka to get into shueys ear because he is one of best mates and he went out with his late sister.

Is Shuey out of contract or did he sign on at some point during his two years?

Thats why i said i know essendon is using zaka to get into shueys ear because he is one of best mates and he went out with his late sister.

Is Shuey out of contract or did he sign on at some point during his two years?

I'm aware of the relationship that Shuey has with the Zaharakis', it's been discussed on this board previously.

According to JTG's contract thread, Shuey is contracted till the end of 2011, after signing a 3 year deal when drafted.

I'm aware of the relationship that Shuey has with the Zaharakis', it's been discussed on this board previously.

According to JTG's contract thread, Shuey is contracted till the end of 2011, after signing a 3 year deal when drafted.

Was told he's in discussions now to resign for another three years, as they dont want him to come out of contract next year and be available for GWS to make a offer.

I'm certain Shuey would not want to leave. He has said he likes it here and that WC have really looked after him, especially last year. He isn't going anywhere else.

Was told he's in discussions now to resign for another three years, as they dont want him to come out of contract next year and be available for GWS to make a offer.

F*** I hope that's true.

A poster who has ties with Koby Stevens said the club was really looking after him - and he was loving it here.

Hopefully Shuey is the same.

Thanks RE, I didn't hear of that, until now.:)

I'm glad they're looking to secure him now. Dangling carrots and the lure of ones home city can be tempting the longer a new contract has yet to be signed, especially given that WC are traveling so poorly at present.

I hope Shuey keeps the faith and is entrenched enough at WC to stick with us long term.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back