Banter Who will be better in 2024? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 2

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which Collingwood supporters are seeking validation from Carlton supporters?

I suspect you're 'imagining'...

Let’s not forget that the thread is 282 pages long. Been a lot of posts seeking validation from both sets of supporters.

We've got another one, just as the Pies are sliding out of contention.
Another what?
Just sounded like Jezzajay may have been making fun of someone’s sexual identity.
I’m not sure that’s ok, even in a banter thread.
Maybe the mods can clarify.

And virtually nothing coming through so not looking promising
Well, we got our flag.
All you have at the moment is promise. The last three decades should remind you that promise can quickly disappear.

Anyway, good luck for the rest of the year. I really hope you don’t have anymore slip ups, given so many Carlton fans seem to be celebrating already.

Another what?
Just sounded like Jezzajay may have been making fun of someone’s sexual identity.
I’m not sure that’s ok, even in a banter thread.
Maybe the mods can clarify.
Another touchy Pie supporter who can't handle being out of the 8, and your call on jezzajay is absolutely ridiculous.

Another touchy Pie supporter who can't handle being out of the 8, and your call on jezzajay is absolutely ridiculous.
Well, he did call Darcy a girl based on my avatar.
But hey, maybe that’s ok on the main board.

As for being touchy, I’m really not. Last year was so good that I’m ok if we miss the eight this year.

For the record, I think Carlton will make the grand final.

Well, he did call Darcy a girl based on my avatar.
But hey, maybe that’s ok on the main board.

As for being touchy, I’m really not. Last year was so good that I’m ok if we miss the eight this year.

For the record, I think Carlton will make the grand final.
We all have a go at Daisey's hair style mate but has nothing to do with any ones sexuality, god i even had a laugh at Kernahans hair.

We all have a go at Daisey's hair style mate but has nothing to do with any ones sexuality, god i even had a laugh at Kernahans hair.
The only thing worse that Kernahan’s hair was his singing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bookmark all you like. I couldn’t care less.

season 4 episode 12 GIF by Workaholics

Is the window open or is it another 2011 like false dawn?
I still think they're a KPD short, don't think Weitering can do it all on his own back there especially with his recent injuries.
Could they use McKay to fill the hole or would they be robbing Peter to pay Paul?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back