Banter Who will be better in 2024? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 2

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point of the season it is looking like Carlton are premiership favourites, and Collingwood will struggle to make the 8. Very easy to see who will be better.
The question this week is who's better, Pies or Bombers?

Just wondering how long it takes to compile a list of 40 x top 10 draft picks since 2001 who Carlton has drafted ...
tick tock tick tock tick tock

Wowee and you call other posters stalkers…

That’s also the off season lol.

Another L. Boy oh boy Wowee etc.
You may not have been around, but the poster lost an avatar bet to me, effective immediately after the Grand Final.

So not only did he welch for the first six months of the bet, he welched further by not honoring the agreed terms of the bet.

Not that I have to explain myself to you...

Last edited:
You may not have been around, but the poster lost an avatar bet to me, effective immediately after the Grand Final.

So not only did he welch for the first six months of the bet, he welched further by not honoring the agreed terms bet.

Not that I have to explain myself to you...
How about them 40 top 10 picks ?

If you're so desperate to prove me wrong, do the research yourself, and prove me wrong...
You are the one who said we had 40. I actually looked it up. It was 13. You were really close with that stat.
It's OK to admit that you were wrong I won't hold it against you.
Next time just do some research first

You are the one who said we had 40. I actually looked it up. It was 13. You were really close with that stat.
It's OK to admit that you were wrong I won't hold it against you.
Next time just do some research first
And then I confirmed you had misinterpreted my statistic.

So if you're so obsessed with my comment, do your research and prove me wrong.

By the way, the comment was 'approximately 40'.

And then I confirmed you had misinterpreted my statistic.

So if you're so obsessed with my comment, do your research and prove me wrong.

By the way, the comment was 'approximately 40'.
Approximately 40 - is that your version of a statistic numerically between 10 - 40 ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back