Banter Who will be better in 2024? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 2

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, my goodness, read my post again. Carlton have won 33% of the AFL Grand Finals they have competed in. In the modern era they are the laughingstock of football.
Geez, you are really clutching at straws there. You know we haven't won a flag for 29 years either , and Collingwood have participated on average 1 every 3 years for grand finals.
Next please

Oh, I missed this thread. It is nice to wonder back in due to a break from the main board due to racist reasons. Great to see Blues supporters up and about. They deserve some bragging rights after years of pain and torment. It is amusing though to see a Tigers fan try to get in for some sledging. Probably symbolic of how pathetic they have become having to ride on the coat tails of one of their arch enemies.

As for the Blues their fans must be getting edgy getting closer to finals. With one of the worst AFL Grand Final win / loss records, winning only 33% of the Grand Finals they have competed in, they must be starting to get concerned. With all this wonderful sledging they have provided (and at the moment it is warranted). they would not want to crash and burn. Hell will be coming if they do, I would imagine.
Concerned lol

200.gif

Oh, my goodness, read my post again. Carlton have won 33% of the AFL Grand Finals they have competed in. In the modern era they are the laughingstock of football.

In that case, the big 4 are Blues, Bombers, Tigers & K Mart Tigers right?

The league went national 1987.

Since then, the big 3 in Grand Finals combined = 64% win rate.

K-Mart Tigers have won 29% of their Grand Finals in the same period. 4th rate big 4 club. :)

Pies with guys that should have retired last year but clearly playing for records, no depth or quality of youth coming through are the real laughing stock

In that case, the big 4 are Blues, Bombers, Tigers & K Mart Tigers right?

The league went national 1987.

Since then, the big 3 in Grand Finals combined = 64% win rate.

K-Mart Tigers have won 29% of their Grand Finals in the same period. 4th rate big 4 club. :)

Such a sad club the Tigers have become. Try getting into the 16 club with the Big 3. Richmond are like the jealous little stepsister yapping at the heels of Collingwood, Carlton and Essendon wanting to feel important. Go have a conversation with Melbourne and Hawthorn, the clubs on your level. We are not interested in what you have to say in a big club thread.

Boring, come on, lift your game, this is a Banter thread not a cure for insomnia thread where you bore me to sleep.
It is quite common for people in a 'depressed state of mind' to seek solace in sleep.

I'd be pretty discomfitted too contemplating the reality of what is Collingwood -currently playing at its peak and getting pantsed week in week out.

More bluebagger cringe on display.
It was much better when they were shit and never seen. Now they are cocky and everywhere.

P.S. Collingwood are reigning champs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Such a sad club the Tigers have become. Try getting into the 16 club with the Big 3. Richmond are like the jealous little stepsister yapping at the heels of Collingwood, Carlton and Essendon wanting to feel important. Go have a conversation with Melbourne and Hawthorn, the clubs on your level. We are not interested in what you have to say in a big club thread.

Are those the same Tigers who lead all comers in YOUR all important stat, % of Grand Finals won in the national era? Woops. ;)

More bluebagger cringe on display.
It was much better when they were shit and never seen. Now they are cocky and everywhere.

P.S. Collingwood are reigning champs. Stay in your lane.

Still getting over your brave effort against Carlton are you mate? Need a bucket for those tears or are you down to just boxes of Kleenex now?

It is quite common for people in a 'depressed state of mind' to seek solace in sleep.

I'd be pretty discomfitted too contemplating the reality of what is Collingwood -currently playing at its peak and getting pantsed week in week out.

Come on, give me something, anything. Can someone find some banter that is at least original.

Are those the same Tigers who lead all comers in YOUR all important stat, % of Grand Finals won in the national era? Woops. ;)

You're not relevant in a big club thread. This is for the powerhouse clubs Collingwood and Carlton. Go start a jealous little minnow thread so you can have something to talk about.

Still getting over your brave effort against Carlton are you mate? Need a bucket for those tears or are you down to just boxes of Kleenex now?
Less than two years since our last flag. You still got your VHS and beta max machines to watch yours?

Collingwood are replicating Geelongs 2023 season. It's a fantastic fall from grace.
It's happenning
And what happened to both before that eventuation?

Some of us don't exist to accumulate No.1 picks.

You literally regurgitated a stat about Carlton and grand finals, and you need someone to come up with something original ?
Take your medicine. You are in the wrong thread. The pies are cooked
Yes please, something original, the Blues are in control, doing great, give us some decent banter. Don't be a Richmond rehash.

Wondering what Pie supporters think of giving up a 1st round pick for the next draft. Good list management or just plain dumb ?
Perfect draft to bottom out on imho

Pick 1 here we come babyyyyyyy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back