Banter Who will be better in 2024? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 2

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not sure why Carlton fans think anybody cares about random VFL era timefreames?

Either go overall, or something recent.

It is a Fact that overall Collingwood have the most premierhships.

It is a Fact that Collingwood have the most recent premiership.

It is a Fact that Carlton havent even made a GF in the 21st century.

It is a Fact that in 2024, Collingwood beat Carlton.

Facts are fun.

But yes, please pick some more facts about a cherry picked 25 year period from the VFL era.
It's also a fact that so far Carlton have been better in 2024. That is what the topic of this thread is isn't it? Still 5 games to go so could change

It's also a fact that so far Carlton have been better in 2024. That is what the topic of this thread is isn't it? Still 5 games to go so could change
Disputable.

With 4 games against the bottom 2 compared to Collingwood's single game against the same two teams.

Also considering the games Carlton stole from Fremantle and North.

Yep happy to stick to 2024.

Collingwood beating Carlton thanks to GOATCos in R8 wont change.

2024, Carlton have an active 29 year premiership drought

2024, Collingwood are the reigning premier.

2024 Facts are fun too 😜

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Disputable.

With 4 games against the bottom 2 compared to Collingwood's single game against the same two teams.

Also considering the games Carlton stole from Fremantle and North.
Only team that stole a game from North is Collingwood via a great performance from the men in yellow (and whatever the ARC people were wearing)

Blues have peaked. Pies trained the house down during the week, industry insiders tell me no team has trained that well since the Pies broke the training record last year. McRae has timed the ramp up to finals masterfully while teams like the Blues start to splutter. Highly respected football scientists shared lab results with me that confirm beyond doubt the Pies won't lose another game between now and becoming back-to-back premiers 2023-24.
Things are heating up, I can't remember a season where I was as confident as I am this year.

I can't remember a season where I was as confident as I am this year.
Your confidence has infected me with more confidence. I think Collingwood may pull off a huge late season run and impress everyone so much they are awarded TWO premierships for this season.

Bookmark this post NOW.

Collingwood can still finish on top and Carlton can still miss the 8

You must know some of the same experts I do, this is what they all agree is most likely to happen after crunching the numbers. Media hasn't caught wind of it yet, the results will speak for themselves by the time they catch on anyways.

Your confidence has infected me with more confidence. I think Collingwood may pull off a huge late season run and impress everyone so much they are awarded TWO premierships for this season.

Bookmark this post NOW.
They've shown they can get away with it in the fourth quarter. But that was nothing compared to getting away with a season from 13th in round 20. The umpires have pledged their full support and Daicos agreed to do the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back