Banter Who will be better in 2024? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 2

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should let Pendles play for as long as he wants.

Tomorrow will be his 23rd win against Carlton...dont reckon many players can say they have played in 20+ wins against Carlton!!
Interesting. I thought maybe Hawkins or Franklin or Burgoyne. Players with lots of games in an era where their club did alot better than Carlton but nope. Not enough 2 game seasons.

KB has 25 wins against Carlton. Dustin Fletcher 24. Tuck 23

Interesting. I thought maybe Hawkins or Franklin or Burgoyne. Players with lots of games in an era where their club did alot better than Carlton but nope. Not enough 2 game seasons.

KB has 25 wins against Carlton. Dustin Fletcher 24. Tuck 23
I wonder which Carlton player has the most wins against Collingwood?

Suspect it's Craig Bradley with 19 wins?

Ah, no - it wasn't a question, it was a statement.

Read it slowly and carefully, in the context of the post I responded to.

Wowee.
"Is it" indicates a question lmao, you just can't admit when you're wrong. 'It is' would indicate a statement, so whether you intended to or not, you posed a question, how hard is this to understand? WOWEE back at you :tearsofjoy:

A bit early for me, give me another hour.

Though you must be, if you couldn't remember what you posted 15 minutes earlier...
They had nothing to do with each other. Now a true story, my old father inlaw was a tough old shearer who was an alcoholic and he managed to talk his local supermarket manager to keep a dozen bottles of turps in the fridge.

"Is it" indicates a question lmao, you just can't admit when you're wrong. 'It is' would indicate a statement, so whether you intended to or not, you posed a question, how hard is this to understand? WOWEE back at you :tearsofjoy:
Read it again, slowly and carefully, word by word, and in the context of the post I responded to.

They had nothing to do with each other. Now a true story, my old father inlaw was a tough old shearer who was an alcoholic and he managed to talk his local supermarket manager to keep a dozen bottles of turps in the fridge.
I think you need a special private thread with JustaBattler where you can tell each other stories about your private lives that noone else cares about...

I think you need a special private thread with JustaBattler where you can tell each other stories about your private lives that noone else cares about...
Sorry mate i got a bit human there, i won't slip up again.

Read it again, slowly and carefully, word by word, and in the context of the post I responded to.
Are you saying you left out a comma between is and it? Whatever you now say, it was poorly constructed and read more like a question.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good to see mate

Better than that 80s peroxide mullet wearing Pie supporter impersonating a Tigers supporter
Bounce the f*****g ball for christ sake.

Oh look, another one.

Looking forward to you both concluding there is no winner in this thread should neither team win the flag...
What a cowardly backstepper you are Fudgey - can' t even make a post without some wobbling snake oil rubbish in it. Giove yourself an uppercut or ten.

What a cowardly backstepper you are Fudgey - can' t even make a post without some wobbling snake oil rubbish in it. Giove yourself an uppercut or ten.
Not my fault you Carlton supporters are constantly tying yourselves in knots, getting confused between whether you should get excited if Carlton finish above Collingwood despite not contending for the flag, or whether you should hold firm in your belief that the runner up is just one of 17 losers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back