Banter Who will be better in 2024? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 2

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

look you can sit there and make excuses for Voss but all i saw was you guys getting the ball and instinctively kicking sideways, eventually the error came and we kicked goals. This is what the Tigers did before Hardwick saw the light and decided to just kick it forward. This is what we did last year. You have a much better side on paper than both those teams.
It's not an excuse for Voss - our style of football hasn't changed that much between our wins and losses. People like to think that when Carlton were winning they were playing this really pretty style through the corridor with fast ball movement but it just isn't the case. We always use the wings more and go long to McKay/Curnow a lot and it has largely been effective because our pressure has been very good. Recently, individual players have just been out of form and our midfield has been poor in putting any delay on the ball leaving our defence exposed.

lol worm is a woeful poster.
Constantly belittling others while talking up his embarrassing team who are about to piss away another season.

Getting Western Bulldogs 08-10 vibes about this Carlton team at the moment.

Lol shut up loser and go disappear for another 4 weeks. If we won you wouldn’t be sighted here tonight.

Jog on.

lol worm is a woeful poster.
Constantly belittling others while talking up his embarrassing team who are about to piss away another season.

The Doggies of that era ran into some of the best sides we've seen since the turn of the century. Geelong 07 to 11, Collingwood 2010/11 and St. Kilda 2009/10.

If that team was around today, it would win multiple flags.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Could be, but up until a month ago we were flying and playing scintillating footy. In my opinion it's players individual form dropping but I guess time will tell
Scintillating eh?

How many more weeks until you admit the obvious - you're not "out of form". This is your form. This isn't the outlier, the outlier was the times this year that you were playing "scintillating football". And you know what? Every team has those times. North have played scintillating quarters of football this year.

Honestly, this garbage is tiresome. "Ooh, we're the equal of any team in it but we're out of form". Give it a rest.

Bulldogs actually managed to finish top4 for three consecutive seasons...will this Carlton team ever actually have a top4 finish?

Getting Carlton 2011 vibes about this Carlton team.

How deluded and irrational are Carlton supporters?

There was this fool sitting behind me and I swear 90 seconds into the game when Collingwood got a free kick, he screamed 'What Now?!?!?'

Then at quarter time he was saying Carlton should have been 4 or 5 goals up.

Oh my.

Scintillating eh?

How many more weeks until you admit the obvious - you're not "out of form". This is your form. This isn't the outlier, the outlier was the times this year that you were playing "scintillating football". And you know what? Every team has those times. North have played scintillating quarters of football this year.

Honestly, this garbage is tiresome. "Ooh, we're the equal of any team in it but we're out of form". Give it a rest.
And what's the go with Sydney? Are they out of form or just shit?

How deluded and irrational are Carlton supporters?

There was this fool sitting behind me and I swear 90 seconds into the game when Collingwood got a free kick, he screamed 'What Now?!?!?'

Then at quarter time he was saying Carlton should have been 4 or 5 goals up.

Oh my.
oh the irony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back