Banter Who will be better in 2024? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 2

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I just don't get what "higher" means in the Arr0w World, given you've said a million times that only flags matter

So 2nd is surely the same as last as well as all the positions in between?

Do you know what he's talking about Fadge ? I can't keep up

It's pretty simple really

This thread, as per the OP, who is better in a particular year, namely 2024.

Last year the Pies were better as per the 2023 thread

Simple enough, no?

My personal view, non thread related, only flags matter

Never deviated

Simple enough, no?

Never deviated
They know mate, they are backing out as usual.

Simple enough, no?

Never deviated
Why on earth have you posted a thousand times in a thread that doesn't matter to you? 🤔🙃

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agree, when the dirty pies were that far ahead of the pack enroute to the 2023 premiership we gave up some cheap losses.

Nobody else will care, but with the Baggers never beating the Pies I can see why it is a treasure win.
Yep.

Go to bed mate
It’s funny how after what is essentially a 9 year rebuild it’s quite clear this club simply hasn’t got what it takes, drafted enough skilled footballers, leg speed etc.

It’s almost like a few of us were right about how half assed this club does things.

If the club had any balls they’d move on Voss and get a coach with a brain and make him take that fitness guru peanut Russell with him.

Carlton’s list isn’t the issue.

It’s the attitude and ability to handle expectation. They can’t.
The list is absolutely an issue.

In a day and age where pressure, speed and skill matter big time we simply don’t have anywhere near enough of it.

Having a whole team revolve around crashing and bashing in the middle and taking marks is as predictable as it gets and a very obvious reason Carlton is simply incapable of playing high level footy for long enough.

Pies haven’t necessarily had a heap of stars the last 3 years but they’ve got speed and skill.

It’s funny how after what is essentially a 9 year rebuild it’s quite clear this club simply hasn’t got what it takes, drafted enough skilled footballers, leg speed etc.

It’s almost like a few of us were right about how half assed this club does things.

If the club had any balls they’d move on Voss and get a coach with a brain and make him take that fitness guru peanut Russell with him.

And you shared this view end of last year right?

The list is absolutely an issue.

In a day and age where pressure, speed and skill matter big time we simply don’t have anywhere near enough of it.

Having a whole team revolve around crashing and bashing in the middle and taking marks is as predictable as it gets and a very obvious reason Carlton is simply incapable of playing high level footy for long enough.
Think Voss blew it a few weeks ago when he said he wasn't going to rest anybody who was banged up

And you shared this view end of last year right?
Well seeing as we got exposed for pace, skill and overall talent by the Lions in the prelim, I certainly was never one to think the club is as good as some thought.

Unfortunately this season I was fooled by the play of the team around 5-6 weeks ago where they actually looked really good against Geelong etc.

It’s really much of the same for the 3 years under Voss.

Take a deep breath.
We got smashed in the ruck and our forwards didn't fire yet only lost by a kick. The list is still a work in progress from when Voss took over 2 years ago. We will be okay. All is not lost

Take a deep breath.
We got smashed in the ruck and our forwards didn't fire yet only lost by a kick. The list is still a work in progress from when Voss took over 2 years ago. We will be okay. All is not lost
Lost by a kick to a team that has been nowhere all season essentially while all our prime movers are in the peak of their careers. 9 years of rebuilding for this sorta rubbish.

I thought 2022’s meltdown to end the season was bad but this pathetic run home takes the cake.

How's that premiership defence going ? Sure, we've stagnated but at least we haven't dropped down 10 rungs on the ladder from last year. Surely a bit pissed about the season ?
Oh yes, thanks for the reminder that in 2024 Collingwood are the reigning premiers!!

Not too pissed, things aint gone our way, we only got Carlton twice this year!

Knowing Collingwood we will be back in top4 again quickly.

When are you predicting Carlton will have their first top4 finish of the 21st century?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back