Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Who will be better in 2025

• Carlton

• Collingwood

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Happy to talk finals 👍

The relevant clubs are Brisbane, Sydney, WB, Port. Hawthorn and the Dockers imo

Doesn't include irrelevant clubs like the Blues who can only beat the bottom 3

Tipping a Bris v WB GF
Please, that’s flattering but we aren’t relevant. Choke against gws, port, we have done nothing of substance, could end up being Adelaide like in 2025

Collingwood supporters aren't pretending or ignoring anything.

In 2024, Pies have played Carlton twice for two wins.

In 2024, Carlton have 4 more points than Collingwood (Carl having 16 points from 4 games against the rabble clubs compared to Pies 8 points from 2 games) with 3 games to go.

In 2023, Collingwood finished 1st (were that far ahead they eased up a month from finals) and won the premiership.

In 2023, Carlton finished 5th and were just another beaten finalist who weren't good enough to make the GF.
Avoiding west coast in this conversation , or essendon for that matter ?

The Bagger anthem:

I've wasted all my tears.
I've wasted aaalll of those years
Nothing had the chance to be good
Nothing ever could ooohoho
But I'll keep holding on
I'll keep holding on
Holding holding holding oooooaaaahhhhh
Looks like another season that promised so much but was once again premature. The lack of free kicks to Curnow didn't help

Definitely not a concession, it's a thread title that isn't open to interpretation. Pretty basic actually.
It clearly IS open to interpretation.

As a number of neutrals have posted in here; you can't argue you are better than a team that's beaten you twice in the year.
If McGovern hadn't got the blue shakes and shat the bed there'd be no argument. But he did. So Blues fans will just have to cop it sweet again I'm afraid.

As a number of neutrals have posted in here; you can't argue you are better than a team that's beaten you twice in the year.
If McGovern hadn't got the blue shakes and shat the bed there'd be no argument. But he did. So Blues fans will just have to cop it sweet again I'm afraid.
Collingwood were better than Geelong in 2011 because we won more games than them.

That sounds quite silly, right?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alternate version :

We've wasted all those number 1 picks...
Wasted Juddy and Crippa's careers...
Ooohoho
Soon we'll sack the coach again ...
And start another rebuild oohwoho
But we'll keep holding on
We'll keep holding on..

Can you imagine regularly going to the footy hoping your team would lose as it would lock in a higher draft pick?

I can't.
Pies don't have to worry about that this year, the Freo supporters are interested though.

That fine If you want to put up sides that teams haven't beaten this year.

If you want to play that game, there are Crows, pies, swans, power , and bulldogs who are better than the Blues ( 5 sides)

On the flip side , there are Giants , swans, saints , bombers, bulldogs, suns , and Cats better than the Pies. ( 8 sides)

Oh boy , wow wee. Pies fans will just have to cop it sweet I'm afraid

Regular misguided "prosperity predictions"

Still want to play I see 🤣

Here's one for prosperity...

St. Kilda and Essendon are both paying $10 for the top 4.

I've loaded up on them, placing equal units on both of them, meaning odds of $5 about either of them finishing top 4.

Comp is going to be so even this year, I reckon it's over the odds...

Oh my...

Still want to play I see 🤣

Here's one for prosperity...

St. Kilda and Essendon are both paying $10 for the top 4.

I've loaded up on them, placing equal units on both of them, meaning odds of $5 about either of them finishing top 4.

Comp is going to be so even this year, I reckon it's over the odds...

Oh my...
Obsessed.

Can't you understand the ladder

1723084499900.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Back