Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Remove this Banner Ad

Pies fans are completely oblivious to the fact they are the most disappointing team this year. Not even defending their flag in finals is embarrassing.

My sneaking suspicion is that they are having a go at Carlton supporters to cope and are crying on the inside. Or perhaps they are desensitised to b2b failures which would make sense.

Pies fans are completely oblivious to the fact they are the most disappointing team this year. Not even defending their flag in finals is embarrassing.

My sneaking suspicion is that they are having a go at Carlton supporters to cope and are crying on the inside. Or perhaps they are desensitised to b2b failures which would make sense.
Spoon-winning clubs joining forces 😆

weve had all season pretty much to shit on the pies flag defence, nows our time to jump on the late season blues meltdown

Deep, long-term predictions, while some Carlton folk can't even calculate a worst case scenario from one game 😆
Pies worst case scenario at the start of the year would be missing the eight i would think.

4 games for 4 gifted wins against the uncompetitive bottom 2 will sort that.

Everybody knows the AFL Fixture is compromised and a few teams luck out each year.

In 2024 it was Carlton, but they still managed to Blueshake and feck it up.
You can come up with all the excuses you like but the fact is at the moment we are above you on the ladder

Deep, long-term predictions, while some Carlton folk can't even calculate a worst case scenario from one game 😆
Fadge uses multi dimensional, multi layered algorithms that can actually quantify the blue-shakes effect. It's genius.

While you and I and the rest of the world were sucked in by Carlton being second on the ladder, having the best spine in the comp etc etc; Fadge's spreadsheets with the blue-shakes factored in were telling him the true probabilities of what was most likely to unfold..
To think how much ridicule he copped for his position. I just take my hat off to him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep.

We're 'coping'.

Nice one, Falcon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back