Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Remove this Banner Ad

Count yours and a few of your mates and get back to me ????
What's your problem?

Carlton and Collingwood supporters bantering in a Carlton and Collingwood thread?

You don't have to participate... although you didn't seem to have a problem 6 weeks ago when things were looking a little rosier for Carlton...

What's your problem?

Carlton and Collingwood supporters bantering in a Carlton and Collingwood thread?

You don't have to participate... although you didn't seem to have a problem 6 weeks ago when things were looking a little rosier for Carlton...
No problem at all, was just responding to a post from your Cornflakes mate.

Calling me out for the amount of posts ive sent so was asking how many he had sent plus a few others ?

Going to go down to the wire, pies win today and 9th could be theirs while the blues could grab that prized spot themselves. I can’t decide, but 9th and 10th has their names on it that’s for sure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Going to go down to the wire, pies win today and 9th could be theirs while the blues could grab that prized spot themselves. I can’t decide, but 9th and 10th has their names on it that’s for sure.
If GWS win the early match today as they should, the final round could be as juicy as the climax to the 2022 season

What's your problem?

Yep checks the ladder again and Carlton is still better than Collingwood.

We're nearly three years into the GOATcos Dynasty.

There's an entire thread dedicated to him where you can read all about it.

Is Nick finally going to have won as many individual accolades as his shitter brother?

That was just your run of consecutive posts in Collingwood threads

155 now 😆 really shouldn't throw around words like "infatuated"
Lots of words get thrown around in here, it's up to you what you want to take in or not.

Yep all responding to Collingwood trolls

Yep checks the ladder again and Carlton is still better than Collingwood.
I've been thinking you guys.
In all seriousness. No trolling.
How would you guys feel about a merger with Essendon?

You share so many similarities. There is such synergy...
Could be a match made in heaven.

Thoughts Guys?

I've been thinking you guys.
In all seriousness. No trolling.
How would you guys feel about a merger with Essendon?

You share so many similarities. There is such synergy...
Could be a match made in heaven.

Thoughts Guys?
giphy.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back