Who will we get for $olomon

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by azza714
One of the Corey's (either Corey Enright or Joel Corey) and at minimum a second round draft pick.

Oh, please.

Joel Corey is a 21 year old 190cm midfielder who gets the pill 20 times a week.

You want him AND a draft pick for Dean Solomon, the same Dean Solomon who has just walked out of Essendon?

Wholly unrealistic to expect so much.

What about:

To Melbourne: Ben Holland (from Richmond), Danny Jacobs, Pick 30(? your second round)(from Essendon)

To Richmond: Dean Solomon (from Essendon)

To Essendon: Jeff White (from Melbourne), Pick 21 (from Richmond)

Originally posted by phatandphreaky
Oh, please.

Joel Corey is a 21 year old 190cm midfielder who gets the pill 20 times a week.

You want him AND a draft pick for Dean Solomon, the same Dean Solomon who has just walked out of Essendon?

Wholly unrealistic to expect so much.

Oh I dunno.. I was thinking maybe we could even ship Solly out west and ask for Pavlich and Sandilands. :p
(I would ask for Simmonds, but for some reason i think their might be some bad blood there!) :p

Why is there all this talk of clubs trying to deal with other clubs when players have expressed where it is they wished to be traded to. As they are out of contract they cannot be forced to go to a team that they don't want to, therefore unless a trade can be struck, essendon and the bullies might find themselves out in the cold while brown and soloman opt for the draft.

As far as I am concerned we should trade bowden and fiora to the bullies for brown and possibly #6 to the dons for soloman.

That done, send holland back to Adelaide for Bode, I don't think the dees have anythign we want, unless of course we get lamb and ontrade him to the bullies.

Originally posted by go team
what about bowden + blumfield
I dunno about us supposedly already paying for half of Blumfield's contract, if we are then i would accept that deal. We could get a few good years out of Bowden until Reynolds/Watson etc come along

Originally posted by ibleedyello&blk
i was thinking more along the lines of:

bowden + fiora for brown
#6 for solloy (ray hall could even come into the equation there)

Are you sure you want to get rid of Ray Hall? that means that Stafford will be on the field more.. and beating up more unsuspecting ruckmen! :p

Originally posted by Shaitan
No thanks.

Street and a second-round?

Nope. We'd almost be better off using our young ruckmen than Street, so there's no chance you'll get Solomon for him.

We might offer you Solomon and Jacobs for pick #7.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As far as I am concerned we should trade bowden and fiora to the bullies for brown and possibly #6 to the dons for soloman.

That done, send holland back to Adelaide for Bode, I don't think the dees have anythign we want, unless of course we get lamb and ontrade him to the bullies.

Thats the stupidest thing i've heard today, congratz moron

Bowden and Fiora, lmao

Not even Geelong are that stupid...

Port probably won't take Jacobs, and they definitely won't take Solomon.

I'd like to separate them into different trades, but we may not have that option. If it comes down to Jacobs & Solomon for a high draft pick, I think it's worth it.

Why is there all this talk of clubs trying to deal with other clubs when players have expressed where it is they wished to be traded to. As they are out of contract they cannot be forced to go to a team that they don't want to, therefore unless a trade can be struck, essendon and the bullies might find themselves out in the cold while brown and soloman opt for the draft.

Because if another club is willing to pay Dollarmon what he wants he would rather take that than the uncertainty of the draft.

If we 'only' get a draft pick out of this i will be very peed off. We could do without another McAllister and Davies thank you very much!! :eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Who will we get for $olomon

Remove this Banner Ad

Back