Opinion Who wins the Premiership? (Updated poll - Updated for Prelims))

Who wins the 2020 Flag - Prelim finals onward

• Port Adelaide

Votes: 36 10.3%
  • Brisbane Lions

Votes: 57 16.3%
  • Richmond Tigers

Votes: 154 44.1%
  • Geelong Cats

Votes: 102 29.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Brisbane will find unassailable form at the right time and Harris Andrews will be their premiership captain on the day.

Failing that, a West Coast-Richmond GF to cap the 2017-20 period, or Geelong overcoming their crunch game hurdle, are narratives I'd be fine with. But with a few rounds left I wouldn't count out some of the midtable contender perennials just yet, especially after 2019.
So in summary, you've covered all bases (except Port saluting)?!?

To be more accurate fremantle would be St Kilda MINUS a flag.

It's almost gotten to the point now where Freo no Flags is just downright sad.

No longer could you possibly consider the relationship between the two clubs as a rivalry.

I feel sorry for them to the point that sometimes, I find myself hoping for them to be successful

The absolute domination is that complete.

It's almost gotten to the point now where Freo no Flags is just downright sad.

No longer could you possibly consider the relationship between the two clubs as a rivalry.

I feel sorry for them to the point that sometimes, I find myself hoping for them to be successful

The absolute domination is that complete.
I don't find it sad.

Wow, they've achieved one flag, in what, over one hundred years? We've only been members of the competition for 26 years.
And achieved nothing apart from an inferiority complex.
But I must admit I REALLY wanted the Freo women's team to win the flag this year and think they would've had it not been for C19.

And achieved nothing apart from an inferiority complex.
But I must admit I REALLY wanted the Freo women's team to win the flag this year and think they would've had it not been for C19.
Would it really be such a foreign concept to just enjoy your team's success, rather than laud over your immediate neighbours? Seriously, it's just football, get over yourself!

Would it really be such a foreign concept to just enjoy your team's success, rather than laud over your immediate neighbours? Seriously, it's just football, get over yourself!
You should post that on the freo board, would get some really positive replies...lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nat would have unleashed the bun let the hair flow and got a few selfies with the womens cup!
Perhaps you could conduct some research into the disparity in regard to the manner in which the two clubs were established. It's not an excuse for Fremantle's last ten years of limited success, but it certainly provides some insight into the concessions and financial backing differential between the two establishments. That would require some research and study on your part though, and I doubt you have the cognitive capacity to undertake such a task.

Ah joy...another innocent main board thread devolves into another WA d*ck measuring contest.

We get it, you hate each other...move on

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion Who wins the Premiership? (Updated poll - Updated for Prelims))

Back