Wholesale changes vs Freo?

Remove this Banner Ad

Jacobs won't fix squat though. He'll come back into the side in an initial flurry of activity, twig that he doesn't need to work that hard then keep his spot for life.

The list management of this club has been an utter disgrace.

It's as if it has been arranged solely on the basis keeping blokes in 3 year contracts.

Atley into the middle, him and wells r the only players with a change of pace. Hes wasted on a hbf.
When fit and in form Harper to come into atleys spot, works hard and defensively is good, will learn how to win the ball more in this role, and can use pace to break lines etc and pump ball into fwd50
Adams gone, hasnt looked like kicking a goal this year, why do we persist in carrying him
Mcmahon, firrito, wright, take ur pick, we need to inject some pace. Would prefer to c Kennedy have a chance and young Delaney.
Im still not sold on Hansen, how can he b so inconsistent.
Room needs to be made for Daw, Mckenzie, and another bolter like Garner, or Wood. We need to inject enthusiasm, energy and guys that arent robots and clones of each other eg. Siera doesnt add anything.
Gibson racks up the ball but is he ever dangerous?
We need gUys that want to be "the man", genuine leaders, winners, who have some genuine mongrel in them. Not just hard workers and good runners

I like ya cut 'n all but where you going with this? Jacobs is neither here nor there in this team's failings.
When you target a player from another club he should either a) be a gun or b) serve a need. Jacobs does neither. At least with Hine I can understand why we recruited him. As for Jacobs and Jizzberts they have been recruited for depth I assume. In a team that has won 4 out of 11, Jacobs only managed 2 ordinary senior efforts and Jizzberts none. So my knock is more on the recruitment of Jacobs as opposed to Jacobs form. It is what it is. :stern look

When you target a player from another club he should either a) be a gun or b) serve a need. Jacobs does neither. At least with Hine I can understand why we recruited him. As for Jacobs and Jizzberts they have been recruited for depth I assume. In a team that has won 4 out of 11, Jacobs only managed 2 ordinary senior efforts and Jizzberts none. So my knock is more on the recruitment of Jacobs as opposed to Jacobs form. It is what it is. :stern look

Gotchya now. And agree.

Couldn't care less who goes out or who comes in! Freo will cane us! We are a rabble. The mental state of the playing group appears a real concern, despite Brad Scott stating otherwise continuously. The other concern is the mental state of the coaching group. They are either out of ideas or totally inept!?!?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Wholesale changes vs Freo?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back