Why do I bother supporting Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawkk said:
Interested to see how you managed a BBQ?

Was a joke, but i used to see guys have BBQ's before the game there.

Hawkk said:
Yeah we certainly won out of that trade, remember the Frockers got Headland from Brisbane that year. What an investment :D

Well the scum payed us back with the rawlings deal :(

we havent done too well in trading for players, i hope that will
change in the future also. just dont lose the picks ;)

Mighty Hawk said:
Was a joke, but i used to see guys have BBQ's before the game there.

Well the scum payed us back with the rawlings deal :(

we havent done too well in trading for players, i hope that will
change in the future also. just dont lose the picks ;)
I remember seeing a guy vandilise another car in that parking lot.

I think Jacobs played decent football by the end of the year.

Hawkk said:
I just hope they dont jump the gun. It was a bit deceptive but my feelings come out a bit latter on.

I knew it was a rolling your eyes at our situation kind of post.

We are Hawthorn, we stick through the hard times.

Hawkk said:
I think Jacobs played decent football by the end of the year.

Yeah we realised if you have him running loose without an opponent he
could actually play footy.

Put a man on him and he goes to water :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mighty Hawk said:
I knew it was a rolling your eyes at our situation kind of post.

We are Hawthorn, we stick through the hard times.

Yeah we realised if you have him running loose without an opponent he
could actually play footy.

Put a man on him and he goes to water :(
Correct on both parts.

On the first part, I was just so ********ed off, I thought it had to be said.

On the 2nd, you raise a point, but he is a flanker IMO so isnt that what he is supposed to do?

astro_toby said:
wow, um - ouch - got me there. last year we still managed to win 6 more games than the previous. how many more did you win? none because you are no better even though you got prority picks. i think a few clubs that fail to see what priority picks are there for.
we may not make the finals, but at least we won't have to feel like dole cheats. good luck with all your draft picks, all your former players running around in other colours, and your coach Kelly Clarkson, the most amazing stragetist since "crazy ivan" (surely you still arent hanging on the dream Lethal will come back to you??

Have you quite finished? I've never seen one person write so much dribble, post after post. Why can't Richmond fans realise they are NOT the role model of tha AFL. They seem to think everyone else wants to be like Richmond. They get a dud coach like Wallace and think they are headed for the stars. Just try making the top 8 more than once in a decade and maybe we might take some notice of you. Until then, Richmond are irrelevant.

As Richmond will spend the next 2-3 hovering arounf 9th -11th, we'll give you a wave on the way to the finals.

Hawkk said:
My mail is Hertiage Round-Hawthorn vs Essendon either Friday Night/Saturday Night at the MCG.

"Flashback to the 80's" week :thumbsu:
BTW, that really is the theme :thumbsu:

Hopefully we can beat them in our real jumper this time :mad:

Hawkk i think you deserve BigFooty greatness for your passion and true grit when it comes to Hawthorn, alot of fairys on the board need to take a leaf out of your book mate.

As for playing only 7 home games in Melbourne next year, it is only because of the Games that this is happening. Anyone who think Jeff Kennent in 2007 will let that happen again is kidding them selves. We will play 7 next year at home in Melbourne and in 2007 you watch we will have 11 at the G.

Sometimes i wounder about the direction the club is taking, i was ********ting my self the day we left Waverly but since then we have gone from strength to strength off the field. Things will turn out dont worry, big bad Jeff Kennent will have more impact than what you think, the guy has that much $$$ and influence he will make Mcguire look like Minnieme .

tige19 said:
As for playing only 7 home games in Melbourne next year, it is only because of the Games that this is happening. Anyone who think Jeff Kennent in 2007 will let that happen again is kidding them selves. We will play 7 next year at home in Melbourne and in 2007 you watch we will have 11 at the G.

This is what i was saying last night.

I am sure the AFL has guaranteed us MCG home games for future years.

If we are smart we will get them to give us more blockbuster games as well. ;)

Wait and see on membership details as well... I wouldn't be surprised to see more nominated "away" games at the 'G (or maybe the Dome but I hope not) to replace home games for members.

Hoping, anyway.

MFHawks said:
Wait and see on membership details as well... I wouldn't be surprised to see more nominated "away" games at the 'G (or maybe the Dome but I hope not) to replace home games for members.

Hoping, anyway.

You are right.

But no Telstra Crap home games. I hate that hole of a place.

tige19 said:
Hawkk i think you deserve BigFooty greatness for your passion and true grit when it comes to Hawthorn, alot of fairys on the board need to take a leaf out of your book mate.

Sometimes i wounder about the direction the club is taking, i was ********ting my self the day we left Waverly but since then we have gone from strength to strength off the field. Things will turn out dont worry, big bad Jeff Kennent will have more impact than what you think, the guy has that much $$$ and influence he will make Mcguire look like Minnieme .
Cheers thanks tige19, I to believe Dicker has run is race. But its a shame he wont be remembered for his late 1990's work, rather he will be remembered for his 2000's work which is a shame.

Its good we have we have an Essendon game early on, we can beat them when there confidence is up. Ill right that down as a must to see :thumbsu:

I got drenched at my golf game today so Im on the angry pills tonight :mad:

Remove this Banner Ad

Why do I bother supporting Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

Back