Rumour Will he be a HAWk

Remove this Banner Ad

Well this bloke did tell me buddy was gone to Sydney about this time last year, pretty fair strike rate
I can't be bothered sifting through your post history at the moment so just out of interest did you come onto this board this time last year to tell us that your source had told you that about Buddy to Sydney? Or is this just something you're bringing up now to lend support to your Frawley claim?

I'm happy to consider believing you if it was the former that's the case. I'm just a tad bit skeptical that your source has happened upon such big inside information regarding player movements two years in a row when he must've heard it from two different sources (ie. 1. The Buddy camp or Sydney camp regarding the Sydney deal which neither had obviously been transparent with the HFC, and 2. The HFC camp regarding putting money aside for targeting Frawley). Your mate should consider a career in journalism with contacts like that.

Your mate should consider a career in journalism with contacts like that.

What??? And end up with the truth being printed in the papers?

What are you? Some sort of bloody redneck?? ;)

I don't know who the other guy's source is, but mine is James Frawley, for what it's worth.
Do you think he would honestly tell you that he is off to Hawthorn 1 year before it happens, even if it's true?
Not having a go, but it is hard to believe he would say anything else

A bloke I know who knows a bloke whose sister works at Hawthorn says we will be getting Frawley next year.

Am I doing it right?

Any pics of the sister?

Just for research purposes: potential "free agent", if you know what I mean.

I'm what you could call 'very' close mates with Frawley. One night while making passionate love he told me he was going to go to Hawthorn as he climaxed. You only ever tell the truth at climax so he will be at Hawthorn...wont he?
1371696467800.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am not sure Mundy is the right target. 28 Years old. A gun, but getting on in years for someone who has been battered and crashed for so long. Saying that I am happy with Burgoyne and people could have thought the same thing there.

I am not sure Mundy is the right target. 28 Years old. A gun, but getting on in years for someone who has been battered and crashed for so long. Saying that I am happy with Burgoyne and people could have thought the same thing there.
Agree selkan. They mention his GF stats as showing he is in peak form but then Sewell had an epic GF in 2012 but never reached those lofty heights in 2013.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back