Will Minson sent off and reported in VFL for pushing an umpire - UPDATE: Appeal Successful

Remove this Banner Ad

I hate the word sacrosanct being used when it comes to footy.

I also hate insipid and manic.

The current football rules are sacrosanct, take your insipid and manic opinions elsewhere.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"sent me off my line" give me a break, of course the umps making a big deal out of it since he doesn't want to look like a b$4%h for sending a player off the field for a pat on the back. What a joke.

He's basically getting suspended for more than 4 and a half weeks because he was sent off before half time aswell. This incident is exactly why we can't have the send off rule in AFL, prima donna umps could absolutely destroy games. The last thing we need is giving more power to these power hungry attention seeking prima donnas.
Footscray have a bye in the middle of it as well, so it'll be 5 weeks.

Actually agree with an Essendon supporter, scary stuff!

The only acceptable contact is a handshake OR if the umpire "accidentally" smashes into the player during play.
A player should never brush up or shove an umpire
Yes, which is why he should get fined.

Going by the footage he did it twice, once when the umpire was running towards goal, then again when the umpire was running towards the middle. 4 weeks is well justified.

Gee this game has started cultivating a lot of soft ***** and drama queens. And they ridicule soccer o_O
Suspensions will soon be given out for intimidation, booing, looking with furrowed brows in addition to potential to deceive, hurt, not paying enough on equalisation measures etc.

Spare me.

The only acceptable contact is a handshake OR if the umpire "accidentally" smashes into the player during play.
A player should never brush up or shove an umpire.

How Many weeks?

hodgeumpcuddle.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Will Minson sent off and reported in VFL for pushing an umpire - UPDATE: Appeal Successful

Remove this Banner Ad

Back