Review Will the Real Fremantle Please Stand Up? Freo Belt Melbourne at the G

Remove this Banner Ad

You guys are hilarious. Melbourne would have lost to any team incl North and Eagles yesterday. They barely had a 100% fit player out there even Petracca was ill on Sat morning.
Loads of key players missing so Swans will likely beat Melb next Friday as well even without Buddy.
Freo had19 points at half time.The game should of been over.
You got very lucky.
Freo best dry weather side?😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Feeble effort..my Nan trolls harder than you and she has been dead for 20 years..

You guys are hilarious. Melbourne would have lost to any team incl North and Eagles yesterday. They barely had a 100% fit player out there even Petracca was ill on Sat morning.
Loads of key players missing so Swans will likely beat Melb next Friday as well even without Buddy.
You got very lucky.
Hehehehe.

I remember that guy from the West Coast board coming over after we beat them with similar buffed up garbage. He said 'something something quicksand' about his players.

Well....you both must be drinking quicksand through a Hungry Jack's straw, for I think your brains can be spotted sluicing their way to Bonehead Avenue

This
You got very lucky.
This has to be post of the year, right?

Hilarious.

Thanks mate, to try to answer your questions
1) Different hats for different cats. Some people told themselves that JL was no good from the get go and we will always be shit, some were always positive and could see the light through the tunnel. Most were always bullish on our talent, especially from the start of last year as we kept bringing in top 10 talent from losing players on top of being average and almost every player drafted showed something.

Most of us weren’t too concerned about finals or wins/losses at the start but many were starting to get antsy start of this year. Most reasonable posters could see JL made an immediate difference in terms of getting the team to play his way, that was always a good start. A lot of us (including me), have wavered over the last few years on JL depending on performances but after the weekend he’s pretty much answered the few remaining criticisms the level headed posters had of him
  • Beating top teams
  • Match day coaching
  • Creativity / thinking outside the box

2) Biggest difference is mainly experience and just another year under the same system. The talent is getting more experience at the level and the system is moving closer to 2nd nature, and it’s a system that works. It’s honestly as simple as that.
Nice rational and balanced post, thanks.

So I believe I understand why Banfield has been persisted with for so long and it’s really a poor reflection on Sturt as much as anyone. The coaches want a medium tall who can play tall and small as badly as we do, it’s just Sturt and Banfield are our only options, I hope Sturt figures it out because we know he has the raw talent for AFL

So I believe I understand why Banfield has been persisted with for so long and it’s really a poor reflection on Sturt as much as anyone. The coaches want a medium tall who can play tall and small as badly as we do, it’s just Sturt and Banfield are our only options, I hope Sturt figures it out because we know he has the raw talent for AFL
Erasmus, Logue, …

Loads of key players missing so Swans will likely beat Melb next Saturday as well even without Buddy.
You got very lucky.
Freo best dry weather side?

**** off Dan

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trolling? my post was mostly about Melbourne possibly falling into a mid season trough after 17 wins on the break.
Freo are not premiership favourites after one 'good' win at the G. Forget the media. They sell bird cage carpet for a living.
Its a very long season and many young players burn out towards Sept.
We had a nice win. Waddle off now.

Loads of key players missing so Swans will likely beat Melb next Saturday as well even without Buddy.
You got very lucky.
Signed up to the site a week ago :whitecheck:
Troll :whitecheck:
Humour :crossmark:

You're the Dave Hughes of trolls!

Trolling? my post was mostly about Melbourne possibly falling into a mid season trough after 17 wins on the break.
Freo are not premiership favourites after one 'good' win at the G. Forget the media. They sell bird cage carpet for a living.

^
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”

Mark Twain

This isn't your best work big fella.

Shaking Star Trek GIF

Thank $%#@ we had Huddo commentating for such an exciting win.
I think he's the best, or certainly a contender. I recall Slobbo Robbo having a pop at him on AFL 360 and calling him a w***er - look I'm no prude, but that on national TV was as unprofessional and disrespectful as it gets....I've hated that drunken pleb ever since, and wish someone would bitchslap the pork chops outta him.

Great calling Huddo for a scintillating game :D

incomparablyme GIF

As exhilarating as that 3rd term was the 4th was equally impressive. Kept them goalless!

Absolutely controlled the first 10 mins of the last. At the time I recall thinking ‘can’t go into our shells’. But when Demons had to take risks we pounced and scored. Tremendous team performance and coached.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Will the Real Fremantle Please Stand Up? Freo Belt Melbourne at the G

Remove this Banner Ad

Back