Will you finally **** off port flogs?

Remove this Banner Ad

Got no idea - he seems to like using my name though...I hope he's not , you know , kind of like .....panting while he's saying it ...and I hope he's not saying it over and over in a breathless fashion ...coz that would FREAK ME OUT

Exhibit one your honour -- The Bay's character who has the most tickets on themselves.

How much of a big head do you have to be to imagine other Bay users pant lecherously just by parroting a name!!!!!!!

Line up everyone, Sue wants all of you to use her as some kind of internet pr0n stroke material.

Go for it guys, she probably gets off thinking about it.

BTW, that's some freaky shit she's into, I'm glad I don't have anything to do with her.

Exhibit one your honour -- The Bay's character who has the most tickets on themselves.

How much of a big head do you have to be to imagine other Bay users pant lecherously just by parroting a name!!!!!!!

Line up everyone, Sue wants all of you to use her as some kind of internet pr0n stroke material.

BTW, that's some freaky shit she's into, I'm glad I don't have anything to do with her.
Weirdo is weird

I've stayed out of the last couple of pages because your posts are all so benign, but man oh man are you one weird creepy guy. I'm not sure which one of you or D_One is sadder. :oops:

I've stayed out of the last couple of pages because your posts are all so benign, but man oh man are you one weird creepy guy. I'm not sure which one of you or D_One is sadder. :oops:
Probably best both Pedobear and Senile Old Man are left alone.

Ignore and they wont exist.

Definitely Arseman, for all of D's crap he is obviously doing it for a laugh. But the Arseman is well, just a worry.

EEwww

ignore for you

creep

Ooooh look

Sue has put me on ignore

Obviously means I have got to her and she's lost for words.

Or as Mark (thurmanmunson) would say, I've beaten her into submission ........ geez, what an ugly thought.

Weirdo is weird

Gonna put me on ignore Ego?

If you too are lost for words I'll understand, I didn't have high hopes for your ability to handle the outer at the footy.

You would have been miles out of your depth in the outer at Alberton or Elizabeth Oval, or any other one.

I bet you stroke away whenever Sue posts, and she loves it.

Probably best both Pedobear and Senile Old Man are left alone.

Ignore and they wont exist.

Geoff's putting me on ignore

Damn these Bigfooty crowbots are weaker than the top of a rice pudding

Well, it's a better offer than the other way around, that's for sure!

It's the only offer you'll get from me, junior.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ooooh look

Sue has put me on ignore

Obviously means I have got to her and she's lost for words.

Or as Mark (thurmanmunson) would say, I've beaten her into submission ........ geez, what an ugly thought.

Gonna put me on ignore Ego?

If you too are lost for words I'll understand, I didn't have high hopes for your ability to handle the outer at the footy.

You would have been miles out of your depth in the outer at Alberton or Elizabeth Oval, or any other one.

I bet you stroke away whenever Sue posts, and she loves it.

Geoff's putting me on ignore

Damn these Bigfooty crowbots are weaker than the top of a rice pudding

It's the only offer you'll get from me, junior.
Nah I will continue to read your crap. Just choose to dismiss it as early onset dementia and not bite back.

mj_popcorn.gif

Nah, not just going to waste my time with you. If I wrote what I really thought of you I would get banned so I will let you read between the lines. Enjoy your funny farm.

Oh dear, the Bigfooty crowbots don't like me, so sad too bad, pity the heat in the kitchen is too much for them.

You need to ask yourself who likes you, you've already said Gopower doesn't. Wonder why?

You need to ask yourself who likes you, you've already said Gopower doesn't. Wonder why?

Who likes me on an internet footy forum?????

Who gives a **** who likes who?

So now we're talking about masturbating and beating female posters? I can see why the rest of the Bay thinks these threads are a waste of bandwidth.

The maturity drips off of you ..................... would you like some tissues?

At least they're a propper club.
The Crows are nothing other than a commercial entity, invented by Melbourne advertising executive, to fleece the less intelligent amongst South Australians.
The only way they can compete is through relying on the AFL providing them with the Softest draw in the League. The AFL does this to give some of the denser South Australians the impression that their 'club' is competetive so they continue to turn up and be fleeced.
The AFL knows that the attendance numbers of Crows supporters becomes almost non existent when they aren't being conned into believing their side is competitive. This is because Crows supporters are as fickle and disloyal as they are stupid.

"The only way they can compete is through relying on the AFL providing them with the Softest draw in the League. The AFL does this to give some of the denser South Australians the impression that their 'club' is competetive so they continue to turn up and be fleeced."

As I said to another sad Richmond supporter last week, the draw has nothing to do with the AFC & as the weekend showed, even when your sad & pathetic team plays one of the weaker teams (Gold Coast) to lose, so your point is a massive fail - keep finishing 9th like the weak club your are.
Oh BTW: we travel interstate every 2nd week unlike the Melbourne teams that most away games involve getting on a tram to either the MCG or Dockland

Remove this Banner Ad

Back