Wines: Just a poor man's Crouch

Remove this Banner Ad

If a lack of preseason and a lack of 100% fitness is 'injury trolling', you guys have four years worth of injury trolling Butcher to apologies for.

Yes and Crouch had two preseasons going into last year against Wines one preseason. And yet Crouch could only manage 14 games to Wines playing all 24 available games.

Wines leading 1-0, Round 2 update.

Crouch. 16 kicks, 7 handballs, 6 contested possessions, 5 marks, 5 tackles, 3 inside 50's, 0 goals, 3 clearances, 0 1%ers.
Wines. 13 kicks, 10 handballs, 9 contested possessions, 2 marks, 6 tackles, 4 inside 50's, 2 goals, 2 clearances, 3 1%ers.

Who wins this one?[/quote]

Wines leading 1-0, Round 2 update.

Crouch. 16 kicks, 7 handballs, 6 contested possessions, 5 marks, 5 tackles, 3 inside 50's, 0 goals, 3 clearances, 0 1%ers.
Wines. 13 kicks, 10 handballs, 9 contested possessions, 2 marks, 6 tackles, 4 inside 50's, 2 goals, 2 clearances, 3 1%ers.

Who wins this one?
Apologies.... I've just seen on the afl website that Crouch is out with injury sustained late in game..... No harm intended.... Hope he recovers fully.

Now id hope for Crouchs sake he sustained the injury before he gave chase to knae cornes down the wing...
Crouch tried his guts out but couldnt put a dent on the gap to kane cornes!! We all know Kane can run all day but he is far FAR from a speedster especially in his ageing legs!

Stupid comment. Why bring them up!!

I'll bet your BF account the Crows will make the 8 next year!!
You're on.

If the Crows make the 8 in 2014 I kill my account. If they don't you kill the "bernie lomax" account.
I didnt say anything about my account. But, done!!

Who will you come back as????
I wont lose.

You'll be lucky to finish above the Gold Coast.

bernie lomax : An account that we won't be seeing anymore in about seven weeks time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wines>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Camry Crows Entire List

Wines>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Camry Crows Entire List
I agree with you Jimmy. It is going to be scary as to how good Wines will be in another 4-5 years. And to think David Parkin rated him as a C+ the other day on League Teams :drunk:

Remove this Banner Ad

Wines: Just a poor man's Crouch

Remove this Banner Ad

Back