Wines: Just a poor man's Crouch

Remove this Banner Ad

Brad Crouch or Ollie Wines?

always good for clubs to enjoy having the first laugh when a player outdoes another in his first season (whilst having an extra pre-season) and then quickly gets overtaken and moves lightyears ahead of that player who started out better (2nd in the rising star will be the highlight of crouchs career).

Obviously the truth hurts ;)

Truth is, we are rubbish this year.

There was plenty of warning prior to James having a mare.

giphy.gif

I'm embarrassed for James. Comprehension is obviously not his strong point!!

Now that even the camry mods have been embarrassed enough to remove the "crows only" tag, will jimmy be unbanned?

FREE JIMMY!

:eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Poort flogs can't say anything about harsh treatment from mods. The one time I posted there I copped a ban. Pathetic.gif.

Yeah but you only post ridiculous shit regardless of where you post and have absolutely zero self control.

There are plenty of Crows fans who get along just fine on the Port board, and vice versa. People need to remember where they are posting

Poort flogs can't say anything about harsh treatment from mods. The one time I posted there I copped a ban. Pathetic.gif.
LIAR.

You posted yesterday at 10.35pm - no ban, nothin'
http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/port-v-crows-showdown-xxxvii-thread.1067829/page-3
I don't think it's the fact you have gotten worse, as you clearly haven't, but we should have a few handy players back that weren't there in round 2. Hopefully the good crows rock up and it's close. However it's no surprise that you all are so confident.
You're the FLOG.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Wines: Just a poor man's Crouch

Remove this Banner Ad

Back