Review Winners and Losers of the draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Clarke was a good pick up for us, while we were able to pump games into Wagner. Mountford, Mckay and Hibberd had very solid years in the VFL developing enough to be in contention for a best 22 spot next season.

How has it done that? Whilst Dunkley is a jet Collins is not an AFL player. As a Carlton fan in ecstatic with the trade.
Agree Collins hasn't done anything this year. Curnow has shown slightly more but nothing to the standard of Dunkley.

Bulldogs would be ecstatic they have already won with Dunkley. Anything Collins does will be a bonus.

Papley probably the steal of the draft so far.

Won't mention Mills as he really fell into our laps, but I'm liking the signs that Dawson and Leonardis are showing.

Dunkley would be nice with Mitchell probably going, but meh, we'll live.

Gold Coast made some strange selections look great.

Fiorini - 32 touches and 2 goals in his 2nd game in Round 23; and I'm loving the look of Callum Ah Chee. He flew well under the radar as opposed to the other top 10 selections. Very classy small with some midfield ability.
Fiorini was an inspired pick. Kid is a work horse of a mid with very good skill.

Papley probably the steal of the draft so far.

Won't mention Mills as he really fell into our laps, but I'm liking the signs that Dawson and Leonardis are showing.

Dunkley would be nice with Mitchell probably going, but meh, we'll live.

Rookie pick 14 Papley, I'll raise you Rookie pick 22 Tipungwuti.

Holy crap these 2 are steals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Winners and Losers of the draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Back