Society/Culture Woke. Can you tell real from parody? - Part 2 -

Remove this Banner Ad

This is an interesting article in the age that discusses the insecurities MAGAs and our own resident incels have towards women, particularly capable, successful women.
I'd be interested in the opinions of posters like Kappa and 10571z and if this article more or less describes you?

This is an interesting article in the age that discusses the insecurities MAGAs and our own resident incels have towards women, particularly capable, successful women.
I'd be interested in the opinions of posters like Kappa and 10571z and if this article more or less describes you?
Can’t open it.. paid article.

Can’t open it.. paid article.
Soz.
I though you had access to a certain number of articles before you had to pay.
I'm not sure if I'm permitted to copy an entire article so here's a couple of excerpts:

It seems that US men are from Mars and many Republican supporters – X-owner Elon Musk foremost among them – are striving to return thence. Women are from the Democratic Party.

It took J.D. Vance, then running for the Senate, now for vice president, to say the quiet part out loud. In September 2021, he sent out fundraising emails referring to the “radical childless leaders in this country”. And just to be sure voters were in no doubt that he meant the womenfolk, he went on Tucker Carlson Tonight to specify that “childless cat ladies” are especially reprehensible. “We are effectively run in this country, via the Democrats, via our corporate oligarchs, by a bunch of childless cat ladies who are miserable at their own lives and the choices that they’ve made,” he told Carlson, “And so they wanna make the rest of the country miserable, too.”

With those words, Vance both perfectly articulated how many Republicans feel and artlessly explained why the American right is haemorrhaging female support. The Republicans have a woman problem because they look at the declining marriage and birth rate in the US and decide that only one-half of the population should shoulder the blame.
So modern women get an education, if they can, and spend years establishing a career, to ensure they don’t get stuck in the underemployed underclass, or relying on a man who is. But setting yourself up burns hungrily through a woman’s prime reproductive years. Perhaps in that time she’s been partnered with one of the many feckless and fancy-free men created by the sexual revolution, who see no reason to be burdened by the product of unprotected sex when they can shilly-shally around wondering what they really want throughout a woman’s 30s. They agonise over their youthful freedom, while her fertility inevitably expires.

But somehow the Republicans don’t realise that their nuclear family fantasy is failing because there isn’t a cavalry of decent, mature and responsible men coming for these women. Instead, Trump’s team appears to be encouraging and revelling in an extended male infancy by talking to its voters like they’re 10-year-old boys. The choice of pro-wrestler Hulk Hogan to launch Trump’s campaign, the Trump as superhero memes, and Dukes of Hazzard fan edits say it all.

Right now, the US election is between kidults and cats. If White Dudes for Trump don’t grow up quickly, America better stock up on Snappy Tom.

Soz.
I'm not sure if I'm permitted to copy an entire article so here's a couple of excerpts:

It seems that US men are from Mars and many Republican supporters – X-owner Elon Musk foremost among them – are striving to return thence. Women are from the Democratic Party.

It took J.D. Vance, then running for the Senate, now for vice president, to say the quiet part out loud. In September 2021, he sent out fundraising emails referring to the “radical childless leaders in this country”. And just to be sure voters were in no doubt that he meant the womenfolk, he went on Tucker Carlson Tonight to specify that “childless cat ladies” are especially reprehensible. “We are effectively run in this country, via the Democrats, via our corporate oligarchs, by a bunch of childless cat ladies who are miserable at their own lives and the choices that they’ve made,” he told Carlson, “And so they wanna make the rest of the country miserable, too.”

With those words, Vance both perfectly articulated how many Republicans feel and artlessly explained why the American right is haemorrhaging female support. The Republicans have a woman problem because they look at the declining marriage and birth rate in the US and decide that only one-half of the population should shoulder the blame.
So modern women get an education, if they can, and spend years establishing a career, to ensure they don’t get stuck in the underemployed underclass, or relying on a man who is. But setting yourself up burns hungrily through a woman’s prime reproductive years. Perhaps in that time she’s been partnered with one of the many feckless and fancy-free men created by the sexual revolution, who see no reason to be burdened by the product of unprotected sex when they can shilly-shally around wondering what they really want throughout a woman’s 30s. They agonise over their youthful freedom, while her fertility inevitably expires.

But somehow the Republicans don’t realise that their nuclear family fantasy is failing because there isn’t a cavalry of decent, mature and responsible men coming for these women. Instead, Trump’s team appears to be encouraging and revelling in an extended male infancy by talking to its voters like they’re 10-year-old boys. The choice of pro-wrestler Hulk Hogan to launch Trump’s campaign, the Trump as superhero memes, and Dukes of Hazzard fan edits say it all.

Right now, the US election is between kidults and cats. If White Dudes for Trump don’t grow up quickly, America better stock up on Snappy Tom.
I have no issues with “career” women.

It’s a pretty nothing article with a narrow opinion of a super broad topic really.

Ah yes, once again I said men at better at providing physical protection so therefore I must hate women.

Moronic brainrot as usual, using personal insults to shut down discussions.

The Ex director of the SS Mrs Cheatle goes around with an entourage of entirely 6'2 male SS agents so I guess she hates capable women too 😂 :thumbsu: .

Ah yes, once again I said men at better at providing physical protection so therefore I must hate women.

Moronic brainrot as usual, using personal insults to shut down discussions.

The Ex director of the SS Mrs Cheatle goes around with an entourage of entirely 6'2 male SS agents so I guess she hates capable women too 😂 :thumbsu: .
Lol, cool hypocrisy bro!😎

Soz.

You contradict yourself in two paragraphs and prove yourself wrong immediately.

The nuclear family is failing because leftist academics brainwash women into thinking they are oppressed and victimised by men.

You contradict yourself in two paragraphs and prove yourself wrong immediately.

The nuclear family is failing because leftist academics brainwash women into thinking they are oppressed and victimised by men.
Isn't that the warped view that is being discussed?

The nuclear family is failing
images

Are you pretending to be a spokesman for women FBI?
Not at all, I am merely commenting on the results and outcome of a perceivable fact. In fact, I would suspect most modernly educated women to say the complete opposite to what i've said, because the majority are a product of that indoctrination.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not at all, I am merely commenting on the results and outcome of a perceivable fact. In fact, I would suspect most modernly educated women to say the complete opposite to what i've said, because the majority are a product of that indoctrination.

I'd suggest it's you that's been brainwashed. Incel indoctrination.

I'd suggest it's you that's been brainwashed. Incel indoctrination.
Suuuuuure buddy.

Modern day feminism is like Andrew Tate for women. Yeah you could focus solely on yourself and **** anything you want, but then who will look after you when you're 80, what impact will you leave on the world other than being a consumer, etc etc. As you mature you have to make choices and sacrifices, that's what life is all about.

Suuuuuure buddy.

Modern day feminism is like Andrew Tate for women. Yeah you could focus solely on yourself and **** anything you want, but then who will look after you when you're 80, what impact will you leave on the world other than being a consumer, etc etc. As you mature you have to make choices and sacrifices, that's what life is all about.

1723628698656.png

I work with one, the campaigner is cooked, i really hope they get rid of him, a deadset liability in a corporate environment.

I think it's time woke was recognised for what it is

Woke - adjective -
1.change that you don't like ,but are unable to or unwilling to adequately describe with other words.

2. word to describe a change in order to avoid acknowledging ones stance on an issue that maybe cast them in a bad light.

I think it's time woke was recognised for what it is

Woke - adjective -
1.change that you don't like ,but are unable to or unwilling to adequately describe with other words.

2. word to describe a change in order to avoid acknowledging ones stance on an issue that maybe cast them in a bad light.
This has been been posted here before (probably by me), but its great

the rage in those first few posts is palpable.

They are the people I'm talking about.

I do wonder if there is a correlation between IQ and using woke in that context ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Society/Culture Woke. Can you tell real from parody? - Part 2 -

Remove this Banner Ad

Back