WRFL Div. 2 Season 2008 and Beyond Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: WRFL Div. 2 Season 2008 and Beyond

I have it on good authority from speaking to some people in the know that, Tyrone Kelso will 100% not be playing for Laverton football club next season. Whilst he hasnt committed to Anakie as yet, it looks increasingly likely he will head there. Aparently his formerly close relationship with Magpies star Michael Kennedy soured over the outcome of an eating competition both entered into, and both players feel they will be unable to play along side each other next season and one had to go. Obviously it will be Kelso to leave due to Kennedy's position on the Magpies board and general influence at the club.

3. If you cared for the club Than you wouldn't bag the committee that has kept the club afloat for more than 15 years!

Couldnt agree more with that comment !! as a former captain and someone that saw first hand how hard those guys work behind the scenes i can vouch for that!!

Draft Fixture out for season 2009........haven't got time for full schedule here is round 1

Round 1- April 4th

Braybrook V North Sunshine
Coburg Districts v Laverton Magpies
North Footscray v Albanvale
Wyndhamvale v Deer Park
Parkside v Yarraville

Draft Fixture out for season 2009........haven't got time for full schedule here is round 1

Round 1- April 4th

Wyndhamvale v Deer Park
Parkside v Yarraville

Cheers Cole Reserve. Big game first up for the Devils against a Hendo-less Cobras.

Mate any word on the Coburg Districts related mutterings on Big Footy? You seem to be the main man down there.

1. I would't be calling anyone 5 years old as obviously you don't proof read your OWN DRIBBLE because once again you have just explained why he got the flick, he had no sense of the direction of the game, no game plan, and picked unfit players.

2. The selection commitee was his own team George and Carts, what about when he brought back 39 year old les stephans? came in halfway through the season trained once straight into the ones????????? what about spider?? played his brother in law week in week out even though he couldnt get a kick in a street fight. Or his daughters boyfriend who was petrified of a hardball get!! but still got a game.......

3. If you cared for the club Than you wouldn't bag the committee that has kept the club afloat for more than 15 years! While obviously you sit around drinking jimmie cans criticising!

Now before you write back please think before you type:D

It's not that hard when you engage your brain;)

but that might be to hard for you:confused:

SNAKEY since you are naming names and bagging people you NO nothing about. Haven't you forgotten to bag the people that really count! Like... GREG O"SHEA :thumbsdown: he only got a game in the 1's as his FATHER is the MAJOR SPONSOR OF COBURG!!! :eek: GREG O"SHEA COULDN"T KICK TO SAVE HIMSELF yet week in week out he got picked... The coach had no say, so you tell me WHO was running the selection committee!!! Oh and did i mention the NEW COACH OF THE CLUB IS HIS DAD"S MATE!!!!:confused:

Round 1- April 4th

Wyndhamvale v Deer Park
Parkside v Yarraville
Going on 2008 form 3 of the 5 games should be competitive. Looking at the teams involved i reckon 2009 could be one of the more competitive seasons with probably 3 or 4 teams being realistically able to challenge.

Cheers Cole Reserve. Big game first up for the Devils against a Hendo-less Cobras.

Mate any word on the Coburg Districts related mutterings on Big Footy? You seem to be the main man down there.

Thanks RedDevil - change of coaching panel and usual movement (turnover) of players only difference this year would appear to be some people a little bitter of the change to coaching staff.

If anybody out in Big Footie world require any info regarding Districts they need only contact me or the President via PM on this forum or our club website , www.coburgdistricts.com.au

Thanks RedDevil - change of coaching panel and usual movement (turnover) of players only difference this year would appear to be some people a little bitter of the change to coaching staff.

If anybody out in Big Footie world require any info regarding Districts they need only contact me or the President via PM on this forum or our club website , www.coburgdistricts.com.au

COLERESERVE its your people down their naming names and starting unnecessary shit on here.. So i suggest tonight at training you tell your players and followers to stop making COBURG look bad on here and just talk about footy... None of the people who have left are bitter, they are more than happy with the change.. Its footy people come and go... I wish people would stop the BULLSHIT!

COLERESERVE its your people down their naming names and starting unnecessary shit on here.. So i suggest tonight at training you tell your players and followers to stop making COBURG look bad on here and just talk about footy... None of the people who have left are bitter, they are more than happy with the change.. Its footy people come and go... I wish people would stop the BULLSHIT!

Good to see your online! this is your second post now, so maybe your last before you create a new user id!

so if your not happy naming names you just did in your last post! you named a player that is staying, i named players who left, so you have contridicted yourself! if your someone that has left go to northern thread leave the western and it will be done !

and don't bag our club or its committee!!

Good to see your online! this is your second post now, so maybe your last before you create a new user id!

so if your not happy naming names you just did in your last post! you named a player that is staying, i named players who left, so you have contridicted yourself! if your someone that has left go to northern thread leave the western and it will be done !

and don't bag our club or its committee!!

SNAKEY... i named names to prove a point!!! Im not the one starting the shit on here... Its not nice is it... So stop talking about people you no nothing about, and dragging peoples names into this shit for no reason... Im not from the Northern league so it just proves that you have no idea. Not everyone who plays at COBURG agrees or has to agree with what is going on!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

http://www.coburgdistricts.com.au/fixture

Full draft fixture for 2009 2nd Division.

Interesting who plays each other once - the League has given it some thought IMO with Round 9 the only round not re-occurring late rin season.

Coburg - Albanvale - Karim always a pleasure not to go your ground and cop a hiding..lol
Braybrook v Laverton
Nth Foots - Yarraville
Parkside v Deer Park
Wyndhamvale V Nth Sunshine

http://www.coburgdistricts.com.au/fixture

Full draft fixture for 2009 2nd Division.

Interesting who plays each other once - the League has given it some thought IMO with Round 9 the only round not re-occurring late rin season.

Coburg - Albanvale - Karim always a pleasure not to go your ground and cop a hiding..lol
Braybrook v Laverton
Nth Foots - Yarraville
Parkside v Deer Park
Wyndhamvale V Nth Sunshine

hopefully we can come to ur ground and give u guys a hiding the same kind u gave us there last year heheh

Been meaning to post this for a couple of weeks, but do any of the parkside boys have some background on whats going on with the ground down there.

Bit sandy at the moment, a lot different to the condition it is usually in at this time of year for district ones cricket.

Another council -uck up,they have top dressed grounds then turned
water off,you need water so seed and grass grow,Nth Footscray,West
Footscray,Parkside havnt looked at other grounds but obviously
someone doesnt no what they are doing?

Boys just get over the whole god dam thing????anyone would think by reading this coburg are in turmoil or trouble which isnt the case but coming on here carrying on about the club doesnt really look good:(
if you have gone to morang and left coburg then get of this page and get on the nfl site and talk about who you have picked up from coburg, but dont hide behind a computer and bag the club

let them go its interesting reading.........:eek:

honestly deer park looks ok.............i havnt been on the ground but it looks in joseph gutnic...........:thumbsu:

Jim beam i think you should just stick to drinking those cans like you do every saturday and ull be right??? word has it mornag visit the sth mornag opub alot so ull right as im sure there fully stocked with jimmy cans for you but u probably drink woodstock anyway cause ur tight????? i think all in all everyone needs to get over this whole crap about who has left and the reason why and just move on if you have gone to morang then get on the NFL site and chat there you'll find it's more enjoyable there for you to talk about ur own league and club.

getting back to footy nother good turn out for coburg last night with 30+ players there more of the old faces coming back which is good to see plenty of young kids fromthe bush and neighboured clubs down here hopefully looking good.

Weapons what club are u from???

Districts ground nice and green and lush !! in the best nick its been in since the mid 90's:p ...might actually see a game played there before round 6 ! :thumbsu: Council still watering because they spent so much money on it they dont want it to turn to poo again !..

On another note as said by mr natural districts numbers are good !! plenty of p plates in the car park which is good to see !! big change from the disabled stickers !!:p .......will be a vastly different looking side in 09 ..the average age will drop by about 5-6 yrs at least !! good recruiting by the people in charge down there !!

Played cricket at Deer Park a couple of weeks ago and its the best ive ever seen it, believe it or not the grass is green and covering most of the ground!

Laverton isnt the best right now. A few patches here and there, hopefully a bit more rain will soften it up a bit and it will get back to being one of the better grounds in the comp.

Jim beam i think you should just stick to drinking those cans like you do every saturday and ull be right??? word has it mornag visit the sth mornag opub alot so ull right as im sure there fully stocked with jimmy cans for you but u probably drink woodstock anyway cause ur tight????? i think all in all everyone needs to get over this whole crap about who has left and the reason why and just move on if you have gone to morang then get on the NFL site and chat there you'll find it's more enjoyable there for you to talk about ur own league and club.

getting back to footy nother good turn out for coburg last night with 30+ players there more of the old faces coming back which is good to see plenty of young kids fromthe bush and neighboured clubs down here hopefully looking good.

Weapons what club are u from???

deer park..........

Played cricket at Deer Park a couple of weeks ago and its the best ive ever seen it, believe it or not the grass is green and covering most of the ground!

Laverton isnt the best right now. A few patches here and there, hopefully a bit more rain will soften it up a bit and it will get back to being one of the better grounds in the comp.

hopefully you wernt talking about the cowpaddock out the back you were playing on.........:eek:

a bit of rain..........we are heading into the middle of summer.........:eek:

some interesting news heard today about the cobra's.................

karim is it true or not hendo has left to play at sydnem hillside????

$350 a game is a lot of coin to match.........

Heard about 2 months ago that Hendo signed at Albion, and that was from one of there players from work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back