WRFL Div. 2 Season 2008 and Beyond

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weapons, I was speaking with new prez's brother today and he is very optimistic about next season. He is very hopefull of picking up a few disenchanted Albion boys??

what do you mean optimistic?.......what we will be no good......?

that will help........hahahaha ive herd the same thing coach......:thumbsu:

how's things been?ready for another tilt?

have you been past new clubrooms are coming along swimmingly........

what do you mean optimistic?.......what we will be no good......?

that will help........hahahaha ive herd the same thing coach......:thumbsu:

how's things been?ready for another tilt?

have you been past new clubrooms are coming along swimmingly........

At this early stage of the pre-season and if half of what I have heard is true, the Parkers are shaping up very nicely.

Havn't been up that way for a while but next time I am I will call in and check them out.

As for me I am training the house down and fading away to a shadow...lol

At this early stage of the pre-season and if half of what I have heard is true, the Parkers are shaping up very nicely.

Havn't been up that way for a while but next time I am I will call in and check them out.

As for me I am training the house down and fading away to a shadow...lol

hehehehehehe good stuff........:thumbsu:

Any pre season news??

Believe it or not Lavo actually got about 20 blokes to training at Altona Beach last Tuesday.

Just going on what i was told. Reliable source. I belive it:thumbsu:

I think it was more like $500 he was offered.

The player in question was offered $1000 a game by Marbi Park wasn't he.

Do you think you'll be able to take any blokes from Tulla with you to Albanvale Dave?

Honestly is was pretty ordinary what happened to you at the end of the year and don't blame you for wanting a change.

well i can honestly say we had the lebanese boys come down from centrals last year about 8 or so of them. everybody said in this forum as they r saying now that they r trouble and cause punch ons bla blab bla.

what a croc of s h i t they were great to have around our club and there were no problems with fights or any other trouble and they are always welcome back at ainsworth

well i can honestly say we had the lebanese boys come down from centrals last year about 8 or so of them. everybody said in this forum as they r saying now that they r trouble and cause punch ons bla blab bla.

what a croc of s h i t they were great to have around our club and there were no problems with fights or any other trouble and they are always welcome back at ainsworth

what your saying is that these boys have left........the question is why????please explain......

There were a few Lebo's down at West this year as well and we all know what happened....2 flags....
Lebo's causing trouble.....Bullshit....

they left for hopefully more oppurtunity to play senior footy and good luck to them
totally agree with you there , a few cause there own wrong doing but over all there out there playing footy and thats what counts. i think people are jealous because look at the boost they gave this year to west footscray and sunshine heights , 2 of the best teams of 2007 , seniors and reserves . good luck boys for 2008 where ever your playing .

totally agree with you there , a few cause there own wrong doing but over all there out there playing footy and thats what counts. i think people are jealous because look at the boost they gave this year to west footscray and sunshine heights , 2 of the best teams of 2007 , seniors and reserves . good luck boys for 2008 where ever your playing .

[Thanks mate, good luck to all the boys and all the teams in div 2, we all play footy to win a flag and i hope next year we are up there and in a position to take home the cup. Anyone that is chuking cheap shots at our boys should pull their head in as they are jelous. West weapons fais (mundine) says hi ]

(Log in to remove this ad.)

very true brang excitement and atmosphere to the west v sunny hts games on and off the field

I am leaving my options open, whereever i go i bring a good bunch of blokes with me. Red Devil how are north looking, i heard they need a big foward and a couple of hard nut players

I am leaving my options open, whereever i go i bring a good bunch of blokes with me. Red Devil how are north looking, i heard they need a big foward and a couple of hard nut players

The Devils are looking pretty good Mundine. We will have a stronger team than last year. Picked up a few handy players already and have some good kids coming through. Early days though I guess, lets just see how many turn up to pre-season.

A couple of people have said that North have picked up some west footscray players, they should be handy and it might be a good year for the devils

A couple of people have said that North have picked up some west footscray players, they should be handy and it might be a good year for the devils

Am pretty sure no one from West is a confirmed starter. Would be great to pick up a few handy players as we probably struggled for depth a little last year.

Does anyone have any idea how Parkside are shaping up? I heard they may be picking up a few Heights and West players.

Still early days but i herad some heights players are going to parkside, but as you said its not confirmed. As for West i think most of their players are chasing some money and they may be some heading to parkside. When do north start pre season.?

Still early days but i herad some heights players are going to parkside, but as you said its not confirmed. As for West i think most of their players are chasing some money and they may be some heading to parkside. When do north start pre season.?

19th November. Not sure of the venue (our main oval is used for cricket) but will report back on Big Footy when I know.

Not sure if Parkside have much $$$, but I know there isn't that much going around in the rest of division 2.

yeah they may need a big foward but not a fat one so best if you do your pre season a K.F.C

19th November. Not sure of the venue (our main oval is used for cricket) but will report back on Big Footy when I know.

Not sure if Parkside have much $$$, but I know there isn't that much going around in the rest of division 2.

i know there is 1 aim at d/p and that is to be back in 1st div in three years.........lookout for the lions so to speak.......also no players are leaving d/p except the ones that have retired........4 or 5 have off the grapevine........

a few disgruntled albion boys having talks as we speak.......

Am pretty sure no one from West is a confirmed starter. Would be great to pick up a few handy players as we probably struggled for depth a little last year.

Does anyone have any idea how Parkside are shaping up? I heard they may be picking up a few Heights and West players.

i have herd parkside are battling to stay afloat........lets hope they dont.....i mean lets hope they are still around.......;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back