WRFL Div. 2 Season 2008 and Beyond

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
red devil1 looks like nth foots are the real deal will be very hard to beat come finals time i know the heights players have set goals for the year just wondering if nth may have re-assed theirs from earlier in the year?

red devil1 looks like nth foots are the real deal will be very hard to beat come finals time i know the heights players have set goals for the year just wondering if nth may have re-assed theirs from earlier in the year?

Not really Cat man. Goal was to win the flag which hasn't changed!

Don't know for sure, but I'd say top 3 and a double chance would be the first goal. I was spuiking pre-season on BF (modestly ofcourse) that we would be a better side than last year, it just depended on how much the teams around us had improved. Not sure Albanvale have changed much, but I think Heights are stronger.

Haven't written off Deer Park, but I think there may be a query on their overall depth. Parkside or Coburg Districts will finish 5th. I think Braybrook and Lavo. may be still building at this stage. We have Lavo. after the break so that should be interesting to see how they go.

What did i tell ya hustle and ball, good win by the Parkers.
It looks like North Footscray is the team to beat, whats happening karim, is the choke starting to tighten. As for the ruckman that plays for the magies, he's ok, but my Man spida made him earn every kick.

no one is choking champ, if someone said we could be 7/2 at the start of the year and sitting 3rd on the ladder would have taken it no worries... nth were good yesterday but i honestly dont think they r a 10 goal better side then us.. hopfully we come out with all guns blazing in the 2nds half of the season..:thumbsu:

no one is choking champ, if someone said we could be 7/2 at the start of the year and sitting 3rd on the ladder would have taken it no worries... nth were good yesterday but i honestly dont think they r a 10 goal better side then us.. hopfully we come out with all guns blazing in the 2nds half of the season..:thumbsu:
i have watched albanvale for 10 years and the worst player i have ever seen has to be no 5 or stu come on karim where the hell did he come from.anyway karim you played a great game keep it up

hay boys, good win by north on the weekend, thought it was funny to see bomber at our game while hes boys were playing. must be a little worried down at sunny hights about whats to come when they line up against these 2 teams next time? north boys are playing good footy but i think the best bit about it is even after a big win, we were given tuesday off but instead boys decided we are on a good thing and have chosen to train 3 times this week and work even harder!! the feeling is good but intense with boys working harder every week to hold there spots.

i have watched albanvale for 10 years and the worst player i have ever seen has to be no 5 or stu come on karim where the hell did he come from.anyway karim you played a great game keep it up

you cant go off 1 game mate, stewy was one of our best last week just had an off day yesterday.. anyways lee u ever come out and tell me who u are?

you cant go off 1 game mate, stewy was one of our best last week just had an off day yesterday.. anyways lee u ever come out and tell me who u are?

Watched the game on Saturday and North Footscray played very well, there midfeild destroyed the Cobras. Scoreline probably flattered the Devils a little, but definately the better side on the day.

No 5 didnt play well Karim. He just runs around ?????? doesnt get the ball, looks pretty hard at it but thats it

Watched the game on Saturday and North Footscray played very well, there midfeild destroyed the Cobras. Scoreline probably flattered the Devils a little, but definately the better side on the day.

No 5 didnt play well Karim. He just runs around ?????? doesnt get the ball, looks pretty hard at it but thats it

his first 1ns game was pretty good, like i said b4 he had an off day yesterday, so did another 5 or so players..he is new to the club and has played higher grade football so should b right...

his first 1ns game was pretty good, like i said b4 he had an off day yesterday, so did another 5 or so players..he is new to the club and has played higher grade football so should b right...

The sides looks very simialr to recent years Karim, who have you picked up that are new to the club or senior football ?

Doesnt look like many changes?

The sides looks very simialr to recent years Karim, who have you picked up that are new to the club or senior football ?

Doesnt look like many changes?

picked up, duffy from Albion, connel and stewy from tulla thats about it champ, pete simeon come up from under 18s.. lets not forget we had jamie siriani, portelli,wingy, and harding out... not making any excuses but they are certain starters in our 1ns.. we r a good side and i have no doubt we can go all the way this year..

picked up, duffy from Albion, connel and stewy from tulla thats about it champ, pete simeon come up from under 18s.. lets not forget we had jamie siriani, portelli,wingy, and harding out... not making any excuses but they are certain starters in our 1ns.. we r a good side and i have no doubt we can go all the way this year..

Duffy from Albion has been going alright, was Connel playing in the back line on Sat

hay boys, good win by north on the weekend, thought it was funny to see bomber at our game while hes boys were playing. must be a little worried down at sunny hights about whats to come when they line up against these 2 teams next time? north boys are playing good footy but i think the best bit about it is even after a big win, we were given tuesday off but instead boys decided we are on a good thing and have chosen to train 3 times this week and work even harder!! the feeling is good but intense with boys working harder every week to hold there spots.

All eyes did you get your computer fixed.

No not worried at all just that Mick coaches fully one game a year which in the past has been a lower side but this year decided on the tougher game of Braybrook. Being the second best coach in the competition the side was in good hands. As the 1st and 3rd team was playing around the corner and considering we play you in 2 matches it would be silly not to have a look don't you think. Was very interesting viewing and listening but all the stats, set plays, line ups mean nothing compared to winning the football. Looking forward to the second half of the year. We are improving each week as would be expected with 7 or 8 new players and won't be at our best til the second half of the year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yeah

yeah number 1 has been good all year..

Nice strong hands on saturday Karim. your overhead marking impressed me :thumbsu: It seemed like you were getting moved around a lot though.. back then forward - back then forward again.. do you prefer to play in one position or it doesnt worry you ? :confused:

was a good hard hitout on saturday and you are right i dont think we are a 10 goal better side... however we are probably the most complete unit in div 2 at the moment on and off the field.

mid way through the year and it looks like districts are in a good spot to keep 5th if they can keep their form, Tats do you think Parkside can do enough to slip in for finals ?

Nice strong hands on saturday Karim. your overhead marking impressed me :thumbsu: It seemed like you were getting moved around a lot though.. back then forward - back then forward again.. do you prefer to play in one position or it doesnt worry you ? :confused:

was a good hard hitout on saturday and you are right i dont think we are a 10 goal better side... however we are probably the most complete unit in div 2 at the moment on and off the field.

mid way through the year and it looks like districts are in a good spot to keep 5th if they can keep their form, Tats do you think Parkside can do enough to slip in for finals ?

now now mint...........''most complete unit in div 2 at the moment''........dont get too far ahead of yourselves funny game footbal........

we got districts straight up after the break 1ns and 2s should be crackers of game's lets hope we get a full team out on the park for once.........im sure the 6 or 7 we got out will be back for that game.........

now now mint...........''most complete unit in div 2 at the moment''........dont get too far ahead of yourselves funny game footbal........

we got districts straight up after the break 1ns and 2s should be crackers of game's lets hope we get a full team out on the park for once.........im sure the 6 or 7 we got out will be back for that game.........

not getting too far ahead of myself weapons that is why i said AT THE MOMENT.. :thumbsu: im not talking premierships or anything.. i am only commenting on the first half of the year and feeling down the club. very positive and a great bunch of guys that WANT to play good footy together. nothing else. :thumbsu::thumbsu:

as for the districts match... that will be a huge one down at cole reserve. the week off will have some fresh bodies running around. it will be a hard slog for both you guys.. now that you have seen them in round one what are your predictions ?

mid way through the year and it looks like districts are in a good spot to keep 5th if they can keep their form, Tats do you think Parkside can do enough to slip in for finals ?[/quote]

mate were hoping to play finals, the boys have really got their heads straight and are eyeing a final spot, from there u just never know. Like i said i think north look the goods, just depends on if heights choke or not. Good luck to all the teams though.

Looks like the Devils are on a roll Minty .......

How's your mate(s) Borgie at Albanvale and do tell about how the umpires are a little confused when it comes to notating numbers down after the game......

was a good hard hitout on Saturday and you are right i dont think we are a 10 goal better side... however we are probably the most complete unit in div 2 at the moment on and off the field.

Dont worry Mint when the realisation of a possible premiership win sinks in down at North the true form will rise to the top.
Meaning- they have been dodging going up to first division for a while now wouldn't think this year will be any different.
Tipping plenty of "soft" tissue injurys over the next couple of months. lol

Looks like the Devils are on a roll Minty .......

How's your mate(s) Borgie at Albanvale and do tell about how the umpires are a little confused when it comes to notating numbers down after the game......

hahah yeah they did get a little confused! gave me a very nice clip on the ground :thumbsu: no hard feelings tho - you give em you take em..
its all good.

primed for deer park on the home turf ?

Dont worry Mint when the realisation of a possible premiership win sinks in down at North the true form will rise to the top.
Meaning- they have been dodging going up to first division for a while now wouldn't think this year will be any different.
Tipping plenty of "soft" tissue injurys over the next couple of months. lol

My first year down there mate so i dont know much about any of those rumours. i can only talk for present day and i know that given the opportunity the devils would love to give div 1 a crack.. but you have to play a lot more good footy against some good units to get that opportunity... as weapons like to say ... "Footy is a funny game" !!:eek::eek:

My first year down there mate so i dont know much about any of those rumours. i can only talk for present day and i know that given the opportunity the devils would love to give div 1 a crack.. but you have to play a lot more good footy against some good units to get that opportunity... as weapons like to say ... "Footy is a funny game" !!:eek::eek:

Too true minty, one only has to see weapons to see the funny side of life:thumbsu:

hahah yeah they did get a little confused! gave me a very nice clip on the ground :thumbsu: no hard feelings tho - you give em you take em..
its all good.

primed for deer park on the home turf ?

looking forward to the game.......we have our destiny in our own hands for the remainder of the season and will need perform accordingly if we are to take 5th spot bearing in mind that we dont play Wyndhamvale again so percentage will not be enhanced like other clubs vying for that same spot.

oh dont u worry my hands suprised me as well i dont think ive ever marked like that b4 hehe doesnt bother me where im playing mate as long as im gettn a bit of the footy its all good..
ur a pretty handy footballer ur self, i tried so hard to hurt u all day but could only get u once(but u got back up) damm hehe,the bump was a bit late but its all good :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back