WRFL Division 2 - 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

For sure,
have only heard good things about them, so hopefully they can pull a suprise result.
The sharks are definitely undersized and underweight. Living in the local area, went down and had a squiz at both the two and seniors and a lot of young kids in both teams with a young 19 year old captaining the seniors. They need to get some experience in there as its all one way at the moment. Don't know about the no grog rule. I know they are trying to promote a family atmosphere but people were going across the road to the pub and walking back with beer. Lost revenue in my opinion.

The sharks are definitely undersized and underweight. Living in the local area, went down and had a squiz at both the two and seniors and a lot of young kids in both teams with a young 19 year old captaining the seniors. They need to get some experience in there as its all one way at the moment. Don't know about the no grog rule. I know they are trying to promote a family atmosphere but people were going across the road to the pub and walking back with beer. Lost revenue in my opinion.
So they can't sell grog but people can bring it in? Does that defeat the purpose? I guess you can't stop people from bringing it in on public grounds.

I'm guessing you must of been watching the games really close so you didn't have time to open your eyes to find the beer stand!? I had no problem finding it to buy a couple of beers....

sharks 21 8 134 albanvale 170. sharks were good all day except for a period in the 3rd qtr where albanvale kicked 9goals to sharks 5 which pretty much the difference between the 2 teams
great work by the sharks keep at what your doing you first win is not far away, support your coach and stick fat.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Guys I'm 100% confident that parkside are the team to beat! Watching them first hand yesterday they are a big team and are much better then wyndhamvale (10-15 goals better)

They are my early pick for the flag and considering we should still make the 5 I think the gap from parkside to the rest of the comp is already too big

New top 5
Parkside
Glen Orden
Albanvale
Wyndhamvale
Caroline springs

On another note I still havnt seen glen Orden play so this weekend should be a cracking game

Guys I'm 100% confident that parkside are the team to beat! Watching them first hand yesterday they are a big team and are much better then wyndhamvale (10-15 goals better)

They are my early pick for the flag and considering we should still make the 5 I think the gap from parkside to the rest of the comp is already too big

New top 5
Parkside
Glen Orden
Albanvale
Wyndhamvale
Caroline springs

You're making massive calls after round 2. I saw Orden yesterday and they were very good. They'll only improve as they play more footy together.
No issues at all between Orden and WV. Tough game, crowd was great. Credit to both clubs.

You're making massive calls after round 2. I saw Orden yesterday and they were very good. They'll only improve as they play more footy together.
No issues at all between Orden and WV. Tough game, crowd was great. Credit to both clubs.

Seeing both vale and parkside now and the gap is huge parkside are faster stronger and smarter footballers!

On another note I still havnt seen glen Orden play so this weekend should be a cracking game
Yesterdays game between GO & WV was great to watch tough hard football at a fast speed with good skills, must say Orden to me are the team to beat yesterday they got challenged and responded with scud, antenello, walker and kingsley all out of the side! get them all on the park and it will be a force but this week a big test for both sides. if orden get up by 5+ goals its lights for div 2

Seeing both vale and parkside now and the gap is huge parkside are faster stronger and smarter footballers!
Yeah but you've seen one game from each club and haven't seen GO.

Yesterdays game between GO & WV was great to watch tough hard football at a fast speed with good skills, must say Orden to me are the team to beat yesterday they got challenged and responded with scud, antenello, walker and kingsley all out of the side! get them all on the park and it will be a force but this week a big test for both sides. if orden get up by 5+ goals its lights for div 2

Yep GO can only improve. I wouldn't say Div 2 is done and dusted should GO get up by 5 or more. We should probably wait for return bouts. You'd reckon clubs are still sorting out who's up to it and where they should play for a little while yet.

Remove this Banner Ad

WRFL Division 2 - 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Back