WRFL Division 2 - 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

So the two new clubs went at it yesterday, and after all the hype, sanctuary lakes are probably worse than first thought?

Not only a poor performance on the field, but their fearless leaders tirade on Facebook about Manor Lakes with his teammates sums up the maturity and quality of people that sanctuary lakes has recruited. They need to grow and weed out these flogs as they grow as a club, but a captain sets a culture and that's a really poor start.

Are Manor Lakes going to be more of a threat than first thought?

Dunno if anyone can predict an undefeated season after round 3. I'm sure Parkside would give themselves a chance of reversing that result. Plenty of footy to play before the return bout.

So the two new clubs went at it yesterday, and after all the hype, sanctuary lakes are probably worse than first thought?

Not only a poor performance on the field, but their fearless leaders tirade on Facebook about Manor Lakes with his teammates sums up the maturity and quality of people that sanctuary lakes has recruited. They need to grow and weed out these flogs as they grow as a club, but a captain sets a culture and that's a really poor start.

Not hard to work out who's page to read.
I think the added insult of Manor Lakes having 14 guys on the ground
For the last 10 min of the game, ( just resting ), and still kicked 4 goals against them,
And let them know :)

There was some crap banter in the crowd, which I think is pointless, even from our mob,
But the stuff on facebook, embarrassing.

Not hard to work out who's page to read.
I think the added insult of Manor Lakes having 14 guys on the ground
For the last 10 min of the game, ( just resting ), and still kicked 4 goals against them,
And let them know :)

There was some crap banter in the crowd, which I think is pointless, even from our mob,
But the stuff on facebook, embarrassing.

Bloody hell, people venting using social media is the worst f..... Oh wait. :p

justin was employed to coach our football club, he wasnt successful, hes moved on

So why was Dallas Harvey sacked and replaced by Moran in the first place?

Especially after he took you to your first finals series in a long time?

Can you give us a report on what was said? Nothing like some Facebook banter to inject a bit of life into Div 2

Just a bunch of angry little 18 year olds who can't handle the fact that they got a lesson and that manor lakes played the game out to teach them a lesson.... In the rant getting racist and other b/s like that.. It was quite funny to read them all wanting revenge after the game at the pub when they couldn't put up a whelp on the field... So pretty much whenever you play them get physical in the first five minutes and they turn to water lol

Just a bunch of angry little 18 year olds who can't handle the fact that they got a lesson and that manor lakes played the game out to teach them a lesson.... In the rant getting racist and other b/s like that.. It was quite funny to read them all wanting revenge after the game at the pub when they couldn't put up a whelp on the field... So pretty much whenever you play them get physical in the first five minutes and they turn to water lol

Could there be a new captain at Sanctuary Lakes this week?

That sort of behaviour is going to make it hard to recruit players unless action is taken and the club actually makes a stand.

I am tipping nothing will happen though, as he is their best player and he will probably walk to another club if he is disciplined, taking brother and mates too, leaving an already weak club decimated......

Set the tone early for culture I reckon, otherwise your club will never recover!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Could there be a new captain at Sanctuary Lakes this week?

That sort of behaviour is going to make it hard to recruit players unless action is taken and the club actually makes a stand.

I am tipping nothing will happen though, as he is their best player and he will probably walk to another club if he is disciplined, taking brother and mates too, leaving an already weak club decimated......

Set the tone early for culture I reckon, otherwise your club will never recover!

It's just a Facebook rant. They'll set the tone by having a chat to him and he won't do it again. Hardly club destroying stuff.

Because the club thought Moran had underbelly connections and didnt want any trouble!

Did you have anything to do with the appointment of Moran?

Do you feel like its Moran's fault the club is where it is because of him?

I already know the answer, so do you feel responsible for the position Laverton are in now?

Did you have anything to do with the appointment of Moran?

Do you feel like its Moran's fault the club is where it is because of him?

I already know the answer, so do you feel responsible for the position Laverton are in now?

come and ask me in person and ill tell you, actually seeing as you know the answer, why dont you tell everybody on this forum, and while your at it, tell them who you are and tell them who i am!

come and ask me in person and ill tell you, actually seeing as you know the answer, why dont you tell everybody on this forum, and while your at it, tell them who you are and tell them who i am!

No need for that choof. Just a simple question.

Hearing that they went to their sponsors establishment on Saturday night and are facing life bans after punching on. Captain courageous involved again.

Shocking weekend for the sharks. Sanctuary Lakes hotel should pull their investment.

Remove this Banner Ad

WRFL Division 2 - 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Back