WRFL Division 2 - 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

You're making massive calls after round 2. I saw Orden yesterday and they were very good. They'll only improve as they play more footy together.
No issues at all between Orden and WV. Tough game, crowd was great. Credit to both clubs.

Just because they Beat C.S , they are the team to beat ???
What about Glen Orden ???

not because they beat us, but the fact they drowned us! we are a good side mate dont think we are walk overs we can win probably 10-12 games this year

not because they beat us, but the fact they drowned us! we are a good side mate dont think we are walk overs we can win probably 10-12 games this year

Like you i picked C.S last week, let me down lol
Is a big couple of weeks then, fair to say you's need to beat Sunshine Heights, who you have finishing below you's,
then up against Albanvale, which i know you's would love to beat ( and i hope you's do ;) )

Two players for parkside which looked dangerous were number 30 up forward he is a big guy with good leading speed and also a little young bloke 51 Jakey those 2 were the main dangers against us also Mohammed khartabil was ok but easy to shut out of the game also juegan is past his best

tips for round 3 currently 11/12

this week looks hard

albanvale by 82
manor lakes by 45
laverton by 1
parkside by 32
caro by 50
wvale by 125

this week looks hard

albanvale by 82
manor lakes by 45
laverton by 1
parkside by 32
caro by 50
wvale by 125

Your tipping well Joe, I'll say -
Albanvale by 22 ( Braybrook hard to shake off)
Manor Lakes by 38
Nth Sunshine by 24 ( I think if given a sniff, will win )
Glen Orden By 40 ( stamp authority on the comp )
Caroline Springs by 10 points
Wyndhamvale by 88 points

See what happens Parker's vs G.O very interested
In the result

Your tipping well Joe, I'll say -
Albanvale by 22 ( Braybrook hard to shake off)
Manor Lakes by 38
Nth Sunshine by 24 ( I think if given a sniff, will win )
Glen Orden By 40 ( stamp authority on the comp )
Caroline Springs by 10 points
Wyndhamvale by 88 points

See what happens Parker's vs G.O very interested
In the result
Nth sunshine? Big call!
Should be a good game between parks & go but for me parks are too big and strong they looked better on the weekend then yarraville last year go would have to be pretty bloody good to beat them

I
Nth sunshine? Big call!
Should be a good game between parks & go but for me parks are too big and strong they looked better on the weekend then yarraville last year go would have to be pretty bloody good to beat them

Seen Nth Sunshine last week, and I know the scoreboard doesn't always reflect it,
But these guys just didn't stop going in all day,
And I'm pretty sure none of the seconds guys had to play in the seniors.
Also noticed some young guys with ability , just lacking that extra 5 or so quality players that
Is all they need to go that step further.Hope they continue improving and these guys get to play finals one day.

Anyways Jo, I really don't know with ParkVGo or your mob against
Sunny Heights ???? We'll let the scoreboards tell us hey.

this week looks hard
albanvale by 82
manor lakes by 45
laverton by 1
parkside by 32
caro by 50
wvale by 125

You have no idea about local footy. Think you should set your alarm for 8:30am & watch the under 9's tomorrow, you'd do a better job tipping that. Winners piss tonight! F ya!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You have no idea about local footy. Think you should set your alarm for 8:30am & watch the under 9's tomorrow, you'd do a better job tipping that. Winners piss tonight! F ya!

Firstly our boys have aged 3 of the top 4 in the opening 3 rounds and I expected a win today

Secondly I said I hadn't seen glen Orden and last week was very impressed with parkside.

Obviously go are the real deal you talk them up enough you must play or be a coach there

Good tipping haz can't believe nth sunshine win first game in years well done

Firstly our boys have aged 3 of the top 4 in the opening 3 rounds and I expected a win today

Secondly I said I hadn't seen glen Orden and last week was very impressed with parkside.

Obviously go are the real deal you talk them up enough you must play or be a coach there

What happened today Joe? What went wrong?? Did Mallia have another big game??

Think i will only pick Nth Sunshine next time against your mob Joe,
I've listened to you all year, talking them up, tipped them twice,,,maybe i'm jinxing them,,i wont tip them again for ya :)

Guess we have to wait for GO to be complacent, before we see an upset against them, WV & parkside have failed so far, credit to them,the've past every test so far.

Guess we have to wait for GO to be complacent, before we see an upset against them, WV & parkside have failed so far, credit to them,the've past every test so far.
That word doesn't exist at that club. The job isn't done til September goals are reached! Let the footy do the talking, bullshit walking. That's how we like it. Fight & fight til that last day, when that final siren sounds. Till then keep playing great football, working hard to achieve set goals! GOFC ;)

But you didnt have Sunshine Heights in your Top 5 Joe, so how have you's played 3 of the top 4 teams ????

they hold on? if lavo lost is that the end of them?

Choofa
Not sure of your involvement at Lavo , but was showing Moran the door ( Yes i know he was supposed to have resigned ) but was it a wise move in hindsight to please a few trouble makers when Moran was only trying to build the imagine of your club. from a far i think not.

Choofa
Not sure of your involvement at Lavo , but was showing Moran the door ( Yes i know he was supposed to have resigned ) but was it a wise move in hindsight to please a few trouble makers when Moran was only trying to build the imagine of your club. from a far i think not.

Some of the lavo troublemakers were/are in prominent positions at the club.... That was half the problem in the first place

All Moran tried to do with the playing group was get them to show the position of coach the proper respect it deserved... Was too much to ask evidently as the behaviour of some down there was downright deplorable

Think i will only pick Nth Sunshine next time against your mob Joe,
I've listened to you all year, talking them up, tipped them twice,,,maybe i'm jinxing them,,i wont tip them again for ya :)

After taking care of Parkside comfortably where is the next challenge for Glenorden going to come from? They will only get stronger with Kingsley in the side and more they play together, manor lakes or sunny heights a threat to them? CS have had so much talk up and promise but failed to put results up!
New top 5:
1. Glenorden (undefeated)
2. Parkside
3. Sunshine heights
4. Wyndhamvale
5. Manor Lakes

Choofa

justin was employed to coach our football club, he wasnt successful, hes moved on

After taking care of Parkside comfortably where is the next challenge for Glenorden going to come from? They will only get stronger with Kingsley in the side and more they play together, manor lakes or sunny heights a threat to them? CS have had so much talk up and promise but failed to put results up!
New top 5:
1. Glenorden (undefeated)
2. Parkside
3. Sunshine heights
4. Wyndhamvale
5. Manor Lakes

That's joe joe talking up C/S he has no idear I dealt he is not even from our club.

Choofa

Moran had pretty much lost the entire playing group. So the best thing to do for Laverton and Justin was to part ways and move on.

Remove this Banner Ad

WRFL Division 2 - 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Back