WRFL Division 2 - 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Must be some cracks in the aquarium, as the sharks keep on getting out!

speaking of cracks, hearing that captain courage down there has a crack in his rib and maybe a punctured lung to go with.

Zurek and Lampi out of there side. Wow Wee!
You're such a good judge Squeek! Captain Courageous indeed - leading a winning side with a punctured lung. Bahaha, back in your box pal, you're clueless.

Think the top 5 is safe,
But looks like there could be some interest in the bottom half
With SL beating CS & Laverton very competetive for 3 quarters .

He's a good one , who is the best team outside the 5 ?

You're such a good judge Squeek! Captain Courageous indeed - leading a winning side with a punctured lung. Bahaha, back in your box pal, you're clueless.

Paulie, are you going to wait until after a win before you respond each time?

You went pretty quiet there when asked why only foley got axed from shark park.

Why is it that you only respond when the side wins? Are you a downhill skier too mate?

We're you one of the sanctuary lakes players that ran forward of the ball even though you didn't get it forward of the ground against us?

Your a joke Paulie.

Your club is a joke, and joe joe, if you spruik about giving a team a bath, give them a bath, because you look even sillier than a shark at a major sponsors venue!

Why is it that you only respond when the side wins? Are you a downhill skier too mate?

We're you one of the sanctuary lakes players that ran forward of the ball even though you didn't get it forward of the ground against us?

Your a joke Paulie.

Your club is a joke, and joe joe, if you spruik about giving a team a bath, give them a bath, because you look even sillier than a shark at a major sponsors venue!

Yer Joe Joe, what's this weeks excuse lol

Fa

Your a joke Paulie.

Fabulous comeback Squeek. But just so those of us versed in the English language can understand your post, here's a bit of help.

'We're' is spelt were.
'Your' is spelt you're, as in, you are. It would seem you're the joke on that one.

And still no retraction for your attack on the Sharks' committee, despite acknowledging a sacking?

Let me tell you which club is a joke. Money Lakes. Spent about $100K on a team which is unlikely to make top three and now struggling to get the money out of the sponsors. Wonder how many of the boys will stick fat when they find out the payments are about to dry up? But that's what happens when you want to build a club based on employing football mercenaries. Are you one of the committee trying desperately to get sponsors to pay up, Sqeek? Or are you one of the big, tough group of four men who jumped a 19yo recently? And what did Money Lakes committee do about those members Squeek? Nothing. Nor did it do anything to discipline the group of young men who verbally attacked a woman at the game against the Sharks - the actual incident that led to further problems that night. They breed 'em tough at Money Lakes.

So how about you worry about your own joke of a club?

By the way, get someone smarter to write your next post, I don't have time to try to decipher the rubbish.

Have you had a look over all our contracts Paulie?

I apologise about my grammar, we had a bigfooty poster lined up to proof read, but sponsor hasn't come through.

I might ask Sanctuary Lakes Hotel, they seem to have some sponsorship funds free up.

Why would there be a retraction to your piss weak committee?

There are more players that should have been shown the door, and any club with a spine, would have shown them the door, even if they are your best players.

To hide behind Foley is the same gutless attitude your club showed against us.

Your 19 year olds are playing in a senior competition, so, harden up mate, one of those 19 year olds deliberately stomped on one our players. Tit for tat.

And if we are not going to make top 3, then how far off are the sharks? 200 points off someone who isn't even top 3.

And none of your blokes are sticking fat now. They are already flying the coup.

Paulie
I know we're all concerned about the amount of cash splashed around by clubs but I can't see how else ML were going to get a competitive team together without big bucks. They've just been created so don't have years of junior players ready to step up and play senior footy. You've got to start somewhere so I believe they had no choice. It's not MLs fault that sponsors aren't coming up with the cash. That's on the sponsor's head. The only thing a club can do is be more conservative with payments just in case sponsors don't come through with the money. Have seen clubs stung by this before and unfortunately it will continue.

Lol 100k you need your head read you peanut... What club would commit to 100k of player payments, little own a brand new club trying to establish itself. As i have stated about 4 times on this site 15-18 of the senior side were playing with heath for the last two years up at trentham, we wanted to come closer to home and this opportunity presented itself that the bulk of our group could stay together and play with our mates.so maybe you could Just take yourself down to your major sponsor and have a beer.... Oh shit your club isn't welcome there anymore. Stop worrying about us because you wreak of jelousy, and it's obvious that you're still upset about that game of footy.. Which was nothing more than round 3 for us. It's just a shame you won't have the opportunity to get us back in the finals, because you won't be playing in them!

Your a joke Paulie.

Squeeky clean I'm sure deep down you love SL... You talk about them more than your own club.

You keep talking about there bad culture, maybe it's just me but in my time around footy i have never seen a club founded on a playing group with a avg age of 19. They all went to the club to start something new or play with mates or back there past coach, no players got a sign up fee or gets paid and let's faces it there are some players there that could be on $200-$400 a game with any other club.
All the club has copped is crap from outsiders even before they played there first game yet they still stand strong as a team lead by a great coach that will do anything for the players
The team made a mistake on one weekend via Facebook and a fight at a sponsors venue with manor lakes supporters that went looking for trouble. This was taken care of by the club internally (from my understanding)
Yet squeeky clean you sit there with your keybroad trying to be a hero by trying to drag them down... (Some might say you should look at getting a life).
All this has not broken them, they have just put there heads down worked harder and got around each other. All this is what makes a great culture and you can't take that away from them.

So keep typing away like a keybroad hero squeeky clean because i just think that it makes you look like you can't move on in life

Ou
Lol 100k you need your head read you peanut... What club would commit to 100k of player payments, little own a brand new club trying to establish itself. As i have stated about 4 times on this site 15-18 of the senior side were playing with heath for the last two years up at trentham, we wanted to come closer to home and this opportunity presented itself that the bulk of our group could stay together and play with our mates.so maybe you could Just take yourself down to your major sponsor and have a beer.... Oh shit your club isn't welcome there anymore. Stop worrying about us because you wreak of jelousy, and it's obvious that you're still upset about that game of footy.. Which was nothing more than round 3 for us. It's just a shame you won't have the opportunity to get us back in the finals, because you won't be playing in them!
ouch.......

The fight was between themselves at sanctuary lakes hotel... Not manor lakes supporters..
This is where you need to get your facts right...... It was with 4 manor lakes supporters who went there looking for trouble after hearing about Facebook and all players have since been welcomed back to sanctuary lakes hotel

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Then you hear that some of the Trentham boys were in talks with other clubs but the cash just wasn't right. 100K was a stretch, I'd agree there but the playing with the mates line wouldn't be shared by all who came from Trentham. Just doesn't happen that way. Having said that, ML managed to keep the Trentham boys together so good on them.

Yeah a couple were in talks with braybrook, mainly because TY priest has family ties to the club (Barry priest) being a club legend... If Priesty had have gone there and ml hasn't have been formed I would say that about 8 maybe even more would have followed... But Heater and TY are housemates so he is looking after his mate... Priest could command a lot more than we are paying for him... Which is seeming to be going ok for us I would think.

Yeah a couple were in talks with braybrook, mainly because TY priest has family ties to the club (Barry priest) being a club legend... If Priesty had have gone there and ml hasn't have been formed I would say that about 8 maybe even more would have followed... But Heater and TY are housemates so he is looking after his mate... Priest could command a lot more than we are paying for him... Which is seeming to be going ok for us I would think.
Priest demanded alot from Ballan and signed a contract and then left them in the lurch.....it will be interesting this week when Ballan have a bye and are watching Wyndhamvale this week .Rumor is they haven't forgotten the meaning of dogs act.Look at what the mercenaries have done to my old Trentham club.....Clearly only there for the dosh so watch out storm in a year or two as your club will be next.

Priest demanded alot from Ballan and signed a contract and then left them in the lurch.....it will be interesting this week when Ballan have a bye and are watching Wyndhamvale this week .Rumor is they haven't forgotten the meaning of dogs act.Look at what the mercenaries have done to my old Trentham club.....Clearly only there for the dosh so watch out storm in a year or two as your club will be next.

Gee Ballan hate us too lol
Oh we'll , welcome to Big Footy Trenthamette , considering its your 1st Post,
As you would have learnt Manor Lakes have millions of dollars and left so many clubs on the brink of
Folding due to there recruiting.

As you would have learnt Manor Lakes have millions of dollars and left so many clubs on the brink of

Bloody hell Haz, sounds like you have a bunch of Rambos playing for ML. Haha!

Did not hear the Trentham people feeling sorry for all the players they took from Westbourne which resulted in Westbourne struggling and getting your club to the finals after like 20 years of no success

People need to get over it most of the blokes came back to there area because a really good opportunity presented itself to start something special some those blokes playing now could get alot more money at other clubs it was just not 1's players who left it was 2's players aswell which do not get paid a cent

If the Ballan blokes are coming all the way down to Wyndhamvale to watch Ty Priest to give him dirty looks over the fence these blokes need to get some kind of a life crap happens in football all the time

Sounds like your trying to build something big up i know there's not much to do in Trentham but i am sure you can find something better then being a keyboard warrior and talking crap

Since Saturday is the game the residence of Wyndham Vale have been waiting for, we should split the gate takings with Wyndham Vale and make it an annual thing, like the pies and bombers on Anzac day.

Maybe if Batman and the Ballan boys are coming down to watch, that they don't bring their own grog and support the newly formed club so we can pay our players. You know since all our sponsors have fallen over and all?

Looking forward to the banter from the Ballan boys, if we can understand what they are saying!

I can see why Ballan are disappointed though, they are struggling and a certain coach that promises a lot and delivers nothing might be feeling enough pressure to get on bigfooty and pretend that he is from club that he has never been too - it could be the only one, as we all know you have had more clubs than tiger.

Lol ballan boys came down to watch the braybrook game and Todd lawrie was mouthing saying priest is rubbish and he comes out and kicked 14 odd... Sour grapes if you ask me... And as for trenthamette you would know all the werribee boys left because your president is a peanut

Since Saturday is the game the residence of Wyndham Vale have been waiting for, we should split the gate takings with Wyndham Vale and make it an annual thing, like the pies and bombers on Anzac day.

Maybe if Batman and the Ballan boys are coming down to watch, that they don't bring their own grog and support the newly formed club so we can pay our players. You know since all our sponsors have fallen over and all?

Looking forward to the banter from the Ballan boys, if we can understand what they are saying!

I can see why Ballan are disappointed though, they are struggling and a certain coach that promises a lot and delivers nothing might be feeling enough pressure to get on bigfooty and pretend that he is from club that he has never been too - it could be the only one, as we all know you have had more clubs than tiger.
So Trenthamette is the Ballan coach? You know this for sure Squeeky?
You were joking about the gate thing weren't you?

Remove this Banner Ad

WRFL Division 2 - 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Back