WRFL Division 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would love to see two of the guns of the competetion play on eachtother in devlin and mallia as well as the veteran against the youngster scratcher on nicolaides in the middle would be awesome and eldridge and jumping jimmy weston battle it out on a flank if these were to eventuate it would make for an exciting afternoon.

Not Scratcher from North Footscray? He is older than my dad and arthritis is setting in to those weary old bones of his. His footy has seen better days and should try and get a gig with the puppetry of the penis crew next winter. He is taking up a young kids spot on the wing and is holding onto that insipid 1st division reputation he once had for Spotswood.

TALKING UP YOUR CHANCES IS ONE THING AND BEING ARROGANT IS ABOUT IT IS ANOTHER!!!

AND THATS EXACTLY WHAT HE IS ARROGANT

Pardon me for entering your debate but Arrogance is a usefull trait when striving to be the best, cast your mind far and wide and come up with your own list....I will give you a hand T. Woods,G.Norman, K.Sheedy,L.Mathews, D.Bereton, Hawthorn FC , Carlton FC , localy I would say that Parkside,Colts, Altona and Glenorden all have a touch of arrogance about them and all have been succesfull.

Not Scratcher from North Footscray? He is older than my dad and arthritis is setting in to those weary old bones of his. His footy has seen better days and should try and get a gig with the puppetry of the penis crew next winter. He is taking up a young kids spot on the wing and is holding onto that insipid 1st division reputation he once had for Spotswood.

Beazer,

I would hope this is tongue in cheek???

i would love to see two of the guns of the competetion play on eachtother in devlin and mallia as well as the veteran against the youngster scratcher on nicolaides in the middle would be awesome and eldridge and jumping jimmy weston battle it out on a flank if these were to eventuate it would make for an exciting afternoon.

What number is devlin?

Top 10 or a dud, i think he is a dud as no one knows him. I wonder how duds make afl

Top 10 or a dud, i think he is a dud as no one knows him. I wonder how duds make afl

Tats, get fair dinkum pal... he would get a game at heights any day of the week. You can call him a dud, but I bet he has achieved a lot more through his career than most at heights.

McGoldrick would make a good President and Jamie Madigan coach, what do you think? Don't think you will merge with anyone.

By the way weapons when did UDL's come back in fashion. Probably have chico rolls in the canteen. lol

Why would Deer Park give Rob May the flick?
His win / loss record speaks for itself.

18/2 in 06 and 10/6 in 07.

I'll give you the mail, if mazy goes, many players will follow.

Tats, get fair dinkum pal... he would get a game at heights any day of the week. You can call him a dud, but I bet he has achieved a lot more through his career than most at heights.

At heights we achieve something every week we get to go out and play footy with our mates. Im not saying he isnt a gun but dont talk about achievements end of the day where all playing in the same comp. So what you did in the past means nothing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At heights we achieve something every week we get to go out and play footy with our mates. Im not saying he isnt a gun but dont talk about achievements end of the day where all playing in the same comp. So what you did in the past means nothing.
I think every team go out and play for there mates,and thats where the passion builds up. u can go to a new club and gain the respect of others and a friendship in a short period of time, thats the nature of the game. Your achievements u gain in the past is where the respect for someone actually is and to mean nothing is crap.

Pardon me for entering your debate but Arrogance is a usefull trait when striving to be the best, cast your mind far and wide and come up with your own list....I will give you a hand T. Woods,G.Norman, K.Sheedy,L.Mathews, D.Bereton, Hawthorn FC , Carlton FC , localy I would say that Parkside,Colts, Altona and Glenorden all have a touch of arrogance about them and all have been succesfull.

gee i didn't think Tony Woods from Hawthorn was that good.

Why would Deer Park give Rob May the flick?
His win / loss record speaks for itself.

18/2 in 06 and 10/6 in 07.

I'll give you the mail, if mazy goes, many players will follow.

i dunno about all this yet.........yer robbie has been great for the club and taken us to 2 consecutive finals series which is a fair record.......

mcgoldrick would be a great president and the merger well you will have to wait and see............its a high priority for him.........

and the coach well we got a good 1 already with a good reputation............

had a look at training tonight gee it was of poor standard.........

i still think we can win its gotta be tight though....gotta hold em for i recon 3 1/4 and come out all guns blazing in the last.............just remember the cobra's had a tough game against good oposition last week which some people would say is a good thing but its finals time and winning is everything to both teams.....in saying that they might be a little wary of the occasion......

the other game............my honest opinion.........i think nth foots will win.......why????

i recon heights are overated......yer theve got a good home and away record which stands out above every 1 else exept west..........so the pressure is on.........watched last weeks game against deer park and i would say it was a good win for them to have before finals but it was lack luster.......yer they dominated the game but if i were a heights person i wouldnt have been happy with the result......why.....last time they beat d/p by 118 this time 80 something i would have been looking for a bigger margian than last time......yer we stacked the backline with a loosie and tried to keep the scoring to a minimum but good sides i mean serious premiership contenders would have wiped the floor with d/p on the weekend with the side that was in........last week no presure was aplied to them really from my point of view and they looked to be going through the motions a little from a pretty hard season.......look at west absolutely smacked nth sunshine........why are they overated cause they have a habbit of crashing out of finals series how many you ask i wouldnt know but they are predominately in the finals and havnt even got a sniff at the granny so that in itself is saying something...........yer they play with mates and all that mumble jumble but the question remains have they got what it takes under finals pressure............i say no

all you heights boys can have a crack at me for saying this which is fine and you might bring up stats that say otherwise...........this is my opinion nothing against you blokes............

Weapons... opinions are like a$$holes... everyone has one!!

Urs is just wrong.... I won't bother going in to all of the details why.. instead this will be my last post until after we have a win on SAT.... The result will answer all of you opinions!!

Urs is just wrong.... I won't bother going in to all of the details why.. instead this will be my last post until after we have a win on SAT.... The result will answer all of you opinions!!
Your too good gb50 ,until then ======see u sat nite with your head in the pillow of shame=========lol:p:p:p

Devlin is a great player and in my opinion if he was playing Div 1, he would be very handy.

If you are talking about the former Seddon Devlin, he was in thier best five or so when they were in Div one. Having said that they were way off the mark in relation to the rest of the comp. No doubt he was a good player at a higher levels years ago but age catches up with every one and at this stage of he's career I think he would struggle to be a "handy" player in Div one.

A little condescending there Obe1. Devlin wasn't at Seddon that long (half a season or a season and a half?) so not sure how many times you would have seen him play. I know Sunshine were chasing him and also heard Port Colts(?) when Seddon finished up.

Scott Kenny and Devlin were Seddon's best players and yes they are both over 30.

A little condescending there Obe1. Devlin wasn't at Seddon that long (half a season or a season and a half?) so not sure how many times you would have seen him play. I know Sunshine were chasing him and also heard Port Colts(?) when Seddon finished up.

Scott Kenny and Devlin were Seddon's best players and yes they are both over 30.
wonder whats obe 1 playing background is?

maybe it will........1 thing dont get too far ahead of yourself......cause it could make you look stupid in the end..........

You know what they say about people in glass houses Tats. I have seen you play...

That's right, Tats: People who live in glass houses shouldn't walk around naked.

The Jedi is right. Arrogance is about having supreme confidence and not being afraid to show it. If you read books about how to be successful or hang out with Tony Robbins, I'm sure they won't call it arrogance but it's high on the priority list for the purpose of self-affirmation.
The only catch is that once you've talked about it, you've got to do it. I believe that this year's Heights team CAN do it, as is my prediction, but it will mean channelling the self-belief into a sterling performance on the field. (I just read that back and realised I am a complete w@nker sometimes. I should write a book.):cool:

Speaking of predictions, Heights by five goals and Albanvale by ten.

i think that there is 1 major difference between heights 07 and heights 06, 05, 04 etc.
BELIEF the boys arnt just spruiking off, there is genuine beleif that a spot in division 1 is there for the taking. we all said it at the start of the year it as open as any year in recent history. wests rnt undefeatable as rnt heights or the devils or cobras on their day any of the top 4 could surprise and win over the other. thats y everybody will have different opinions and ppl from those 4 clubs should be confident in winning the premiership and there should be no excuses from any1 if they dont make it to the big dance.

Having said that i might contradict myself and choose an upset in deer park knocking over the cobras. if they have any heart at all they will come out all guns blazing and attack. dont bother wasting dipper and marty on the full back line and try to save face like they did on the weekend come out and attack.

in the other game i think heights will take the points and meet wests for a chance to move straight into the granny.

people not playing anybody going to watch the game sthis week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back