WRFL Division 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No credibility after that comment. How about someone from Div 1 that has seen any of these players play (maybe Obe1), tell us if they would get a game in a Div 1 side?

Mallia
Greto
M Nicolaides
N Caruana
M Roberson
could name more....

Here we go again, dude, i aint gonna ask any1 anything, ive watched enough divvy 2 games this year, believe me on that, how bout we ask me if they would get games in divvy 1....
Mallia = good footballer.......for DIVVY 2 and divvy 2 only
Greto = OK (at best) wouldnt get a kick against the 3rd or 4th best defender of each club in DIVVY 1
M Nicoladies = no clue who he is, every game of heights ive watched, he has been non existant (sorry i didnt watch the game against brunswick power to witness how good he actually is)
N Caruana = good tackler (TD's words, not mine) to me he is nuthing more than a midget who has a crack, no good to just have a crack in DIVVY 1
M Robrson = BIG CAT
and the "BIG CAT" comment goes for most of that squad u got going down there
any others u wanna add goesbang??

All fair and reasonable comments.... backs up my point that SomebodyStopMe is a GOOSE. If you had seen N Caruana play I think you would also rate him a first division player. M Roberson was named in the VAFA B Grade team of the year last year so I am also sure he could play div 1:thumbsu:
B grade ametuers??? the A grade ametuers r half decent but r the biggest cats going around, wat does that tell u bout B grade, i wouldnt go bragging bout that dude, thats actually piss poor (unless he won the best in the comp, which i doubt he did)

Here we go again, dude, i aint gonna ask any1 anything, ive watched enough divvy 2 games this year, believe me on that, how bout we ask me if they would get games in divvy 1....
Mallia = good footballer.......for DIVVY 2 and divvy 2 only
Greto = OK (at best) wouldnt get a kick against the 3rd or 4th best defender of each club in DIVVY 1
M Nicoladies = no clue who he is, every game of heights ive watched, he has been non existant (sorry i didnt watch the game against brunswick power to witness how good he actually is)
N Caruana = good tackler (TD's words, not mine) to me he is nuthing more than a midget who has a crack, no good to just have a crack in DIVVY 1
M Robrson = BIG CAT
and the "BIG CAT" comment goes for most of that squad u got going down there
any others u wanna add goesbang??

You boast to have watched enough games of div 2 then back it up with rubbish.
Greto has kicked 100 goals and dishes off as many as he gives unlike most full forwards, but he is an ok players - your a clown.

Mallia is a gun and all of his opponents would agree too including West. He would dominate A1 as he does A2.

Matt Caruana is a great tackler not good and Nick Caruana is a good tackler also. You don't even know who is who.

Michael Nicholaides is a gun and was our second best player against West first time around so you didn't watch too closely. He had the flu first final but is raring to go this week. Come along and you will see the real Michael.

Matt Robbo a cat, your kidding. Maybe you meant he has sharp claws and is going to rip West apart.

As for others who could play A1's, Pante, S.Nicholaides, R Munn and many others but we will see more about that next year.

Somebodystopme you are just about in the same fool category as blue boy. Might see you at the football then it might be somebodystopme smacking you in the head in. I have a game to play though so little men like you drinking your beer wont interest me much on Sunday.

I have a game to play though so little men like you drinking your beer wont interest me much on Sunday.

If I can quote you from the Reserves forum that you posted last night
" you also put me under a lot of pressure with a terrible pass at one stage "

Unless your name is Boxy or Henderson or Damianou then you definently aint playing Seniors this week

B grade ametuers??? the A grade ametuers r half decent but r the biggest cats going around, wat does that tell u bout B grade, i wouldnt go bragging bout that dude, thats actually piss poor (unless he won the best in the comp, which i doubt he did)

Won't even bother with the other dribble on you preuvious post as the above quote is enough to prove that you don't have a clue about footy in general.... just curious as what level in the VAFA you think compares with Div 1 and Div 2?

Greto has kicked 100 goals and dishes off as many as he gives unlike most full forwards, but he is an ok players - your a clown.

Mallia is a gun and all of his opponents would agree too including West. He would dominate A1 as he does A2.

Matt Caruana is a great tackler not good and Nick Caruana is a good tackler also. You don't even know who is who.

Michael Nicholaides is a gun and was our second best player against West first time around so you didn't watch too closely. He had the flu first final but is raring to go this week. Come along and you will see the real Michael.

Matt Robbo a cat, your kidding. Maybe you meant he has sharp claws and is going to rip West apart.

As for others who could play A1's, Pante, S.Nicholaides, R Munn and many others but we will see more about that next year.

Somebodystopme you are just about in the same fool category as blue boy. Might see you at the football then it might be somebodystopme smacking you in the head in. I have a game to play though so little men like you drinking your beer wont interest me much on Sunday.

munn tried years ago at hoppers unable to play a1 then but regardless of division played all of above should be tried at a1 before being bagged . good luck to both sides this weekend

Can't help myself.. have to have a crack back.... Facts are Greto was moved from on baller to full forward (changing on ball for about qtr a game) in 2004

2004 - 79 Goals
2005 - 82 Goals
2006 - 63 Goals (12 games)
2007 - 108 Goals (Not out)

He is still only 24 years old (although alot of people think he is 27 or 28)

In January if he walked in to ANY first Division club for pre season how many do you think would say NO THANKS???

I don't claim to be a MASTER recruiter but i would suggest that most DIV 1 teams would be fairly happy with that get

munn tried years ago at hoppers unable to play a1 then but regardless of division played all of above should be tried at a1 before being bagged . good luck to both sides this weekend

Munn was only 18/19 when he was at hoppers and i believe back then he was'nt strong enough or fit enough in the body to be playing ones but still played 6 or 7 games in the 1's.

And anyone calling M Roberson a cat has no idea about footy one of the most talented players i have ever played with its lucky for the comp he cant train because of work and would easily command a spot at a divy one club and michael nicholades played divy 1 last year for st albans after doing pre season at werribee absolute gun.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alleyes... seen ur longed on so Mad Monday must be done and dusted.... ur thoughts on Sundays game?

yeah mate was large day started sunday nite really for most. finished uearly this morning, look at the end of the day sunshine hights was the better team! they out classed us!! played cleaner footy and got the rewards for it!! north didnt play that bad no excuses this time round and wish you boys all the best next week!! good tuff honest game and thats the way it goes, the turtle will have to harden up next year and am alredy looking forward to a big preseason after a huge footy trip ofcourse!! hahaha go cairns 07! k gotta go drown my self in another beer!!! look out devils 08!! lol

SomeBodyStopMe and WEST 07... just wondering which one of you is Cam Saliba....

Speaking of pea hearted CATS.

How about the other coward at West the selfish one with the cheap tatoos, the one who likes a good battle, oh thats if the other guy isn't looking. So glad he will play because I will make sure he is looking when I run through him. Anyway he always finds a way to the bench when things get a bit tough, just a trait that he has.

Speaking of pea hearted CATS.

How about the other coward at West the selfish one with the cheap tatoos, the one who likes a good battle, oh thats if the other guy isn't looking. So glad he will play because I will make sure he is looking when I run through him. Anyway he always finds a way to the bench when things get a bit tough, just a trait that he has.

Are you talking about the same CAT that gave Greto a BATH both times this season? BS stop taking your own bad performances and non selection in the seniors out on other people. Saliba would kill you if he matched up on you.

Jesus H Christ

Can you tell its grand final week. I think everyone on here are forgetting where they currently are @ work!

But thats the beatical vision the creators of this forum had in mind, they foresaw a hub of literature where attitudes determine the outlook one has against another's beloved club.

All this talk about who can walk staright into an A1's squad, merely eats up the hours between the now and 2:10 Sunday Afternoon. however i am not above any of this

All the names mentioned above from the dragons have been and will continuely be chased from A1 clubs

eg. S, Nicholaides had a visit from the Albion pres as he sat there after the loss to wests.

They all know though that they won't need to go anywhere else to play A1's after this sunday :D

Honestly who cares about A1's next year we will worry about that when it comes up. we have this player use have that player its all a load of S H I T. To all the west ppl out there be ready for a big game and dont expect a walk over like the last time we meet.

Munn was only 18/19 when he was at hoppers and i believe back then he was'nt strong enough or fit enough in the body to be playing ones but still played 6 or 7 games in the 1's.

And anyone calling M Roberson a cat has no idea about footy one of the most talented players i have ever played with its lucky for the comp he cant train because of work and would easily command a spot at a divy one club and michael nicholades played divy 1 last year for st albans after doing pre season at werribee absolute gun.
michael nicholadies did play at st albans last year and i hope for his sake that he has learnt how to keep his feet he was just in the ones at st albans someone who comes off the bench and he is supposed to be a gun at divvy 2 level should i have to say anymore about the difference between the two standards

Honestly who cares about A1's next year we will worry about that when it comes up. we have this player use have that player its all a load of S H I T. To all the west ppl out there be ready for a big game and dont expect a walk over like the last time we meet.

Good call mamamamamamamamarco (and Kaz)... its all crap just to pass the time before Sunday...... Ive almost had enough of the stirring myself.. Bottom line is that the Dragons are in with a chance of winning a flag with a playing budget of $0 and a club made up of blokes that just want to be there. Nobody thought we could get this far but we have.

That may not win us a game in Div one next year but who gives a CRAP.... Look out We$t your in for a fair dinkum game on Sunday. Good luck raising $40 000 next year to get another shot at it:thumbsdown:

easy dude, y the hostility??? am i not allowed to give my opinions on the players that were named?? gees, chill pill dude.....
anyways, 1stly i just wanna say (as he wasnt mentioned in the earlier post) but PANTE is the biggest CAT of them all, and when i say big, i mean HUGE, he couldnt get a kick in a street fight, but when u hang out, i guess something is bound to come ur way......
i wont go on bout the others as ive given my honest opinions, i couldnt give 2 hoots if u agree with em, obviously u wont coz ur part of the team and fair enough, but ill tell u now, i aint part of either team, but i enjoy watching the footy, and from wat ive seen, Heights got no chance wat so ever for reasons i have already mentioned......
let me tell u something, if every player on the list u named (and u have named a fair portion of them) r so called "guns", believe me it would be a 10 goal walk over for u guys, but obviously they arnt, so the sooner u realise that and get ur head out of their asses, the better dude......
p.s its the net dude, learn not to get violent and act all tough on it ;)

Its all well and good to tell the wests people that they shouldnt expect a walk over like last time, but you need to be able to back a statement like that up. Why shouldnt they expect a walk over (not that i hope there is one mind you a one point victory either way would suit me!) the last time you played wasnt 6 months ago so its not like you have done a massive amount of recruiting, it was two weeks ago and you got flogged so that is what we go on and not the fact that you can spruk on here. To all west and heights fans all the very best for monday morning because whichever way the result falls there is going to be a lot of sore heads in the western suburbs come monday!!!!:D:D

michael nicholadies did play at st albans last year and i hope for his sake that he has learnt how to keep his feet he was just in the ones at st albans someone who comes off the bench and he is supposed to be a gun at divvy 2 level should i have to say anymore about the difference between the two standards

was he given an oppurtunity down there? i came down and saw a few practise games last year and he was clearly one of the best along with that pisani hack in the few games i saw, come the regular season used as a bench player and mainly used as a hb if im not mistaken. its also difficult for a quiet kid who has played at 1 club since he was 7 or 8 and played with the same blokes for 10 years to go down to a new club especially like a close knit group like st albans and fit in just because werribee told him 2. he has come back and enjoyed his footy again hence his rich vein of form this year.

the bloke also won the 18A bnf in 2005 with only 1 person getting within about 10 votes of him.

was he given an oppurtunity down there? i came down and saw a few practise games last year and he was clearly one of the best along with that pisani hack in the few games i saw, come the regular season used as a bench player and mainly used as a hb if im not mistaken. its also difficult for a quiet kid who has played at 1 club since he was 7 or 8 and played with the same blokes for 10 years to go down to a new club especially like a close knit group like st albans and fit in just because werribee told him 2. he has come back and enjoyed his footy again hence his rich vein of form this year.

the bloke also won the 18A bnf in 2005 with only 1 person getting within about 10 votes of him.
yeah you make a fair point we know he can play he was given a fair opportunity but he did have an injury interrupted season so its good to see that he has been injury free this year and i wish him the best for the weekend
on my opinion Lucas Mcghie is clearly the best footballer going around in divvy 2 when he is interested in playing

He was an 18 yo kid going to a new club and a fair team at that played seniors. In 2005 he won the leaugue best and fairest and about his 11th club one. I can tell you now he keeps his feet very well, is twice the player he was in 2005 and is twice as fit as he was then. He would play A1's at any club rest assured.

He is also a new player this week as he was sick against West last time, Roberson is new and Greto, Munn and Pante also had the flu that day so expect a lot healthier team this time around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back